chapter 13.

After putting Jungkook in the basement, Jimin ordered his men to find Yoongi.

A few days went by without any knowledge about Yoongi, Jimin got restless and decided to go to the basement to ask Jungkook about his location when one of his men came running and said,

"Sir, we found Prince Yoongi's whereabouts." The guard said while trying to control his breathing.

"What?! Where is he, tell me?!" Jimin asked urgently.

"Sir, his mother is holding him captive at her old house where she used to live before she got married." The guard replies. "It's an abandoned house." The guard adds.

"I wish he is alright... tell all the other guards to get ready, we're going to get Yoongi out of there," Jimin mumbles the first few words to himself, then gives the guard orders.

"Yes, Sir." The guard nods and goes away after bowing.

Jimin went down to the basement and asked the guards to open the cell to Jungkook.

"Get ready, I'm gonna make you suffer so much if I found Yoongi hurt even just a little," Jimin says while grabbing Jungkook by his arm and dragging him out of there, thinking of using him as bait.

Jimin was nervous as he was going to see Yoongi after a long time. He was scared, too, as to what could've happened to him. But mostly, he was happy that he now knew where Yoongi was and he was going to get him out of there.

Yoongi's side-

His mom told him everything from the start about Jungkook. He was sitting there shocked after knowing that.

"How could it be possible? I thought he was my best friend. No. No, you're lying, I can't trust you. I won't believe you." He says while shaking his head.

"It's the truth sweetie, you heard it right. Jimin and Jungkook together gave you to me. They double-crossed you." She says in mocking sweetness.

Yoongi couldn't comprehend anything. He just screamed and cried while going into a panic, which made him unconscious.

But deep down in his heart, he knew Jimin wouldn't do anything like this.
___

Jimin left his palace with Jungkook and some of his guards.

Before leaving, he threatened Jungkook that if he found a single scratch on Yoongi, he and his mom were going to pay for it.

What's gonna happen now? Will Yoongi believe his stepmother, or will he follow his heart? Let me know your opinion in the comments.

●●●●

A short update. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading. And don't be a silent reader, I would like to read what you guys think. For now, bye-bye👋.