chapter 18.

When Jimin saw Yoongi's body laying on the floor, blood was all around him. He couldn't control what he was doing. He quickly stood up and snatched the gun from Mr. Min's hand, and shot at Jungkook's mother.

Her body fell to the ground, lifeless, beside her dead son.

Jimin dropped the gun and rushed towards Yoongi, holding him in his arms.

"Yoongi. Yoongi, don't close your eyes, please. Nothing will happen to you. I promise. I won't let anything happen to you." He caressed his cheeks gently, trying to keep Yoongi awake.

"Jimin, listen, I don't think I have much time." Yoongi starts shakily trying to smile up at Jimin.

"Remember the time we spent together at your palace? I instantly fell for you, even though we knew each other when we were kids. I didn't remember that at the moment." He coughs.

"You made me realize that I could be loved too. You made me realize that my life is mine to rule, I'm not dependent on anyone. You made me do things that I never did before." He coughs again, a trail of blood leaving his mouth, clutching the wound on his stomach.

"Jimin, I want you to promise me." He exhales shakily while holding Jimin's hand in his trembling ones, who was looking at him with so much love and care.

"Wh-what?" Jimin asks, his voice breaking.

"Promise me that you'll move on. Find someone good for you, I don't want you to suffer. Promise me." Yoongi asks, grasping Jimin's hand with whatever strength he has left.

Jimin's eyes widened at that, and his body stiffened. Did he hear it right? Why was Yoongi asking him to move on?

How can he say that? No. Jimin can't do that.

"Yoongi, I can't promise that. Nothing will happen to you. You're going to be alright." He says, trying to convince himself more than Yoongi.

"I'm going to take you to the hospital. Just hold on a bit longer. You can't leave me just like this. I need you, Yoongi. Please don't say this." Jimin desperately tries, his tears now freely flowing.

"I met my dad after a long time, and I got to know someone like you and love you. What else can I wish for?" Yoongi replies, his voice wavering.

He turns to his dad now and asks, "Dad, please stay with him. Don't leave him and take care of him please."

"No. I can't lose you now, Yoongi. After so many years, I got you back. I want to spend more time with you." His dad cries out. He hadn't seen him cry for the time he remembered.

All the happy and sad memories were playing in front of his eyes. He was happy he got to see his father and got to love an amazing man like Jimin. He had a small smile on his face.

He can only think about the warm embrace he was in. That's what he wanted all along.

Love, care, affection, and he finally got that.

"Jimin, I-I lo-love yo-" before he could finish his eyes closed.

Jimin lightly slapped his cheeks, "Yoongi, no!! Open your eyes, please." But he didn't respond.

"NOOOOO!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Mr. Min was crying, kneeling on the ground. He just found his son, and he is already gone? Why?

Jimin was hysterical. He was screaming and crying loudly. He couldn't keep himself calm. How could he let this happen?

Was this the end of their story?? Just like this??

●●●●

I want to end this book because Ramadan is starting, and I won't be active for the time being. What do guys think? Should I end it here, or do you guys want a happy ending?? Let me know in the comments!! I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading.

You can check out my Twitter @bangtanworld09 for my other one-shot stories. Of course, they'll be bottom yoon. So Bye-bye for now 👋.