chapter 19.

This is the longest chapter I've ever written, but I wanted to finish it in one piece. So be ready for 2k words chapter. Keep your tissues out in case!! I totally forgot about Hoseok in this story 😳.

●●●●●

Time skip - 1 year later,

"Jimin, are you ready? Let's go, you're running late!" Jimin's father exclaimed, trying to hurry up his son. He came back to live with him after the 'incident' with his wife.

"I'm coming! Just a minute, appa. I'm just nervous." Jimin says nervously.

He checks himself one last time in the mirror and then leaves the room with his father.

---

Jimin was standing on the aisle, waiting patiently and a little excited to start a new beginning with his love.

Here comes his beautiful fiancé looking ethereal in his white suit.

Holding his father's arms, walking down the way toward him.

This was the moment he waited for so long. Is he dreaming? He was shivering in anticipation slightly. There were tears in his eyes. He was so happy, it was happening!

"Keep him safe and never hurt him! He had gone through a lot." Mr. Min says while giving his son's hand to Jimin, a fond smile on his face.

"Don't worry, dad, I won't let anything happen to him. I almost lost him many times, but not now. I will protect him with my life." Jimin says determinedly, taking his lover's hand.

Jimin gently placed a kiss on the back of his fiancé's hand, which caused him to blush, making Jimin chuckle slightly at the endearing sight.

They both locked eyes with each other, and then a flashback played in his mind. He remembered what happened that day.

Flashback -

Jimin held Yoongi in his arms, holding him tightly to his chest, crying as he had never before.

But when he heard Yoongi's dad yelling, he came back to his senses.

"Hi-his heart i-is still be-beating!" The man exclaimed, trying to get Jimin to listen.

Jimin realized that Yoongi's breathing was shallow, but he was still breathing! His body was getting cold. He was losing a lot of blood. So without wasting any more time, Jimin quickly got up, picked up his lover's body, and rushed outside the building.

There, he saw Hoseok, who was nowhere to be seen the entire time, standing outside a car holding the door open for them.

He looked really scared while looking at Yoongi's limp body in Jimin's arms. Jimin just ignored him at the moment, wanting to save his love first.

He got in the back seat with Yoongi in his arms. While Mr. Min sat at the front. Hoseok started the car, speeding to the hospital as fast as he could.

Jimin was sobbing in the back, a hope lighting up in his heart. Mr. Min was happy too, but he was calmer than before.

When they reached the hospital, Jimin quickly hurried out of the car and barged inside the building, shouting for doctors.

Everyone was startled by the sudden burst but when they saw the injured man in his arms. They quickly got to their work,  bringing a stretcher and laying Yoongi's limp body on it. They quickly wheeled him to the emergency room, informing the doctors about the condition. Who quickly started giving them instructions.

Jimin wasn't allowed in the room, he has to stay outside and wait till they came out.

Mr. Min also came and stood beside him, putting his hand on his shoulder to calm him down a little.