my valentine

It's 14 Feb, I remembered  as a teenager  I  used to  think ,one day there   will be  someone who will love me  like crazy, do silly things for me ,one whom  I wann show off the the whole  world .
Today I find it very funny...ya as we grow   up things changes ,but one thing which doesn't  change is we all want to be  loved ,today I don't want  to  show off my love to anyone surly  I  want my love, and I am lucky  I found my love, or as they says love  finds you, the  time your least expecting  it,it just hit you hard against all odds and just sweeps you off the feet ,all social  parameters, all your so called life calculation are canceled, it just gets you, before  you realised  it consumes  you.

Love is such a person  thing ,still it connect  with  all,I considered  myself  as very practical  person, when  I used to hear people  doing silly things  in love ,I was like ,how can they not see this..it's not gonna work,in india when you heard news like love marriage  cause so much  problems for couples  I was like can't they see that coming, why go for something  which ahead  be problematic  for one.

Today I can relate to all the unpractical  decision  lovers take,Caz it's worth it, what love gives us is beyond  our imagination, it makes you to break  your own barriers, our own  stereotype..listening  to someone, trying to feel their emotions, wann  that persons happiness  first in this selfish  word is like finding  oasis  in desert.
  Love can make you smile in the worst condition  and can make you sad in the  happiest  moment, Caz the person  or absence  of that one person  can make all the  difference...when I am with my love ..u feel I can take the world..that person  by my side is like a magic stick,it will make  everything  happen for you.and when everything  is just perfect  and your love is not with you your lips smile but your eyes don't shine.

It's amazing  how one person  from  Noone becomes  everything ❤️,someone  once asked me tell me how it feels  to be in love, that really  made me laugh, being as a writer too I am  unable  to express that feeling, you can't tell  someone or teach someone  what's being in love,you just have to feel it.

For me love is putting  your partners  Happiness,it's not easy  Caz as human we are very selfish creature  by default, ig giving  your everything  and feeling  everything  in a new prospective is love  it's also make you a pure soul, it's just upbring all your hidden  emotions, no one is perfect, so loving  our partners  insecurities/limitations are important, honestly  in love you feel  there's  no one as perfect  as my parter, and why not you choose  the best person  for yourself. Something you have to let go certain  things  Caz your gaining  so much, what I learnt  is hold on tightly  to whom you love,it's a rare gem 💎 you found, so don't  messed it up

Be king ,forgiving, and loving  that's what eventually  give you peace,and be real to yourself  that bring some person  who can vibe with you  ,if you pretend  someone you  not ,your attracting the wrong ones,it's not easy to accept  ourselves as you are, who you are, then only you  will found someone  who will love for being you.

Love is like a big blue sky it's always  going to be with you,  lover is who makes you feel every emotions  from  the root of your core ,one who can pissed you ,one who can make  you lust full, and the same time makes you the most generous  person  on the  earth ,loving  ,caring ,forgiving, makes you  the best version  of yourself....so don't back off from loving  someone,cheers to love

This short paragraph  for my love ,hope she likes it,happy valentine day   to  all my lovely  readers, and to my love.