The child

There is this child within you. ...who will be always the innocent one ,no matter how hard you hit by life and people the child keeps you full of life full of hope.

This child dont usually love  someone. .he mostly indifferent by the people around us he comes out rarely giglling ...by some beautiful memories and few beautiful people. Once he is in love with someone he refuses to let them go wants  to hold them as tight as possible. ...he  is unware of the practical, logical decision one has to take in the light of reality. ....he just wants what he wants ,he fight, cry ,no limits when he dont get whats he thinks was he only.

Then there is this matured practical version of you who has to come for rescue. ..hey buddy stop...just be quite. Life is telling us something he have to listen it now.things dont work  out always  as we wanted ,but..the child I want that ....I dont know how to be without  it...the mature version:  I know  but you have to buddy. .together we will manage.trust me now go to sleep.

The child..hmm but when I wake up I want my thing ok...the mature version smiled ..ok buddy dont wake up till I asked you.

The child giggled there is no gauraty buddy ...I will wake up whenever I want I am more powerful than you..but now you seems exhausted. .so I listen. The matured version thanks buddy. .finally  we both are for each other.

Well....it feel good  writing this. ..I think we should always keep the child within us alive. .maybe for a while you can ignore him. ..but keep it alive within  it...let everyone have their peace and happiness.