Me

This is me... Trying  to figure out where to go from  here...when you won a long battled and now wann relaxed and chilled with people  you love ,trust ,you found out they are not with you anymore like a queen won a battled for her people, and she came to know there are no such thing as "my people ".
Then you dont know  whether  to celebrate your victory  or be sad as there is  no one whom you can celebrate
The queen  decided to brave this time she dont wann run behind someone who choose to leave her ..inspite of the strong  urge to be tell someone  about  how she won the battled, how she loves to do something  creative rather than just protecting her kingdom  this time. Wann know how they were doing without  her,do they miss her do they pray for her ,do they trust her she will win ..or

But now its nothing  to say..there is this vacuum she has to face ..she try to pick up the pieces of her past and build  her kingdom again..inside the was hurt ,sad ,confused. .a moment  always  comes she dont wann be brave ...just wann run behind  her people  and. Beg for them to return  to her life..there is a part of every human like a little  child it just want what they want irrespective  of everything, reality, self respect, logic,planning, beyond  everything  they just want it.........but then she was a lady cant beg for anyone's love...and you cant get love by begging thats the reality check she got.

So...she is hiding her pain ,smiling and moving forward. .dont know where to go but she dont wann look back now its already  hurt her too much..she took the beautiful  memories, and try to forgive what must have went wrong..wasn't a easy job mind you, but ,nothing  comes easy to her ever,she used to one thing for sure tough luck ..but she is a queen  cant cry and beg ,so stand strong with a smile the pain in her chest no one knows ..she knows how to hide her pain and tears now.