moving on.....

When there is nothing to say or nothing to hear i guess thats the point when one can say you moved on.
Moving on from a relqtionship is tough ..how to move on from something you wanted so bad..how to move on from a person you loved with all your heart,with all your strength and despite of all your weakness.

But there comes a point you cant go any further neither you can go back ,you have to let go, for the peace of your soul ..holding on something which got no futher called to be practical ,smart.

Then i geuss practical decision should be more practical to perform ,but its totally the opposite of it,you have to dragged your heart to make peace with your decision

Its funny ....something inside you is so broken but you cant sit and mooan over it..you have to keep going on with your life..your daily routine ,your work,when your relationship is a secrete you dont have the pleasure to show your broken heart ,your pain ,but it keep hurting inside ,suddenly you burst into tears listening to a song which is your favorite ,or her favorite ..the the wound you trying to hide all along start bleeding again.

Its cycle of reassuring yourself and then douting again,wipeing your own tears .... i think thats the hardest thing anyone ever have to do.

Slowly slowly you start to justify your decision ..and may be the heart stop complaining..as its already exhausted holding up for so long.

A person before a relationship and after are two differnt people,you cant find the same person twice.its not done intentionally ..but you lost that person forever.A part of you dies inside you when a relationship dies.

Thats life for you,everything comes with a price,maybe i learnt something,maybe i lost something,but i always cherish this,its a beautiful part of my existance and always will be.