Chapter 10

Everything was perfect between Sienna and I, but she was still holding back. I sent her flowers, checked in on her while working and walked her to her car daily. I listened to her fall asleep on the phone most nights. Every time I make progress she opens up just to shut back down. It's been a month and I'm tired of the cat and mouse games. I understand her fear of getting hurt, but damn. What do I have to do to prove that I am serious? I want a future with her. It's frustrating.

I planned a trip to Las Vegas in hopes it would bring us closer and she would let her guard down. The Venetian was my hotel of choice. One night in the middle of yawning two million times, Sienna stated she wanted to see the Bellagio fountain herself so her wish is my command. Dinner reservations there were a nice add-on as well. Hopefully this goes in my favor.

My personal shopper bought Sienna's clothes for the trip and had them delivered to my office. Sienna is a size 8 with perfect curves. 

I made my way to her office. She was working hard and didn't notice I walked in. I wish I could say that for all my employees.

"Sienna." She jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Yes, what can I do for you Mr. Richter?" A perfect smile went across her face. She was beautiful indeed.

"I need you to accompany me tonight." Sounding as professional as possible.

"Where are we going, sir?" I think it's sexy when she plays my shy little employee. If only she would let me taste or feel her again. I shook those thoughts out of my head.

"Las Vegas."

Sienna let out a squeal of excitement. I couldn't help but smile as she hopped out her chair and wrapped her arms around my torso, almost knocking me out of my chair.

"When are we leaving? I need to go home and pack."

"That's already taken care of." She squeezed me tighter. I don't understand how she could be that strong. One thing I absolutely love about Sienna is you can always look into her eyes and see how she feels. If she is angry, excited or upset her face gives it away. The pure joy on her face was enough for me.

Sienna's face had to be sore. She smiled in the car, on the plane and to the hotel. Her hands gravitated towards mine. She laced and unlaced our fingers over twenty times.

We checked into our hotel room and I learned Sienna is a huge germaphobe. She checked for bed bugs and fleas. Then wiped the room down with her Clorox wipes. Luckily the room passed her inspection with flying colors.

"Thank you, no one has ever done anything this nice for me. I want you to know I appreciate you, Blaze." Sienna's eyes glossed over. My heart wanted to explode. She is so beautiful and caring. How had no one seen it before me?

"You're welcome baby." The nickname slipped out. I waited to see if there was a look of disapproval on her face. In true Sienna fashion her eyes were sparkling.