Bonus Chapter!

I wrote this for my Illicit Affairs book and decided to post it here as well

I wrote this for my Illicit Affairs book and decided to post it here as well. This is about Blaze and Sienna's bet. When he made her cum without touching her. 

I can't believe I'm about to do this. I thought Blaze had forgotten, but of course he didn't. He's kept this in his memory for seven years.

"Come here baby girl." My husband requested.

The look of dread must be present on my face. I unbuckled my seatbelt and walked over to Blaze sitting on his lap. He kissed my lips three times then stared into my eyes.

"You look scared."

"I'm not scared. I don't want other people looking at my body. I've had four children."

"And you look better than ninety-nine percent of people in the world. The other one percent is reserved for me." He chuckled.

This man is such an asshole.

"Relax, Sienna, you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Your body is perfect. Have you looked at yourself?" Blaze walked me to the mirror on our private plane. "Your eyes are gorgeous, your skin is flawless and your smile is everything." His hands went under my shirt massaging my breasts. "Your boobs are soft and that ass is plump." His hands traveled down my body. "And that pussy is magnificent."

My husband set my self-esteem at an all time high. The longer I looked in the mirror the more I realized that he was right. Even after four kids my body looked good.

"How many people will be there?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Blaze replied. "But don't worry about them, focus on me." He kissed me while caressing my back. "I love you Sisi."

"I love you too." By the time we stepped off the plane my nerves were gone. I was ready to please my husband the way he deserved. Plus I'm not a liar and a promise is a promise.

The suite Blaze booked was wonderful. Definitely ideal for our anniversary. I walked into the bathroom to shower. I breathed out as Blaze walked in with my favorite 12-inch pleasure.

"I plan on fucking you everywhere we go. Let's start here." Blaze pinned me against the shower wall. His hand slid into my pussy, hooking his fingers, as his thumb stroked my clit making my legs weak. "You're so fucking wet." Blaze licked his fingers one by one. "And you taste so fucking good."

"Thank you daddy." I replied as he picked me up off my feet, sliding me down on his dick. I moaned out as he moved my body up and down on his dick making sure to bring all 12 inches into me.

"Can daddy fuck you like a whore?" His words were dominating.

"Yes, daddy you can." He wrapped his hands around my body tight pounding into me so hard I screamed out in pleasure. My body being torn apart by his swift movements. "I'm about to cum." I cried out.