𝚅𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 <𝟹

i hope you all had a nice day, if no one appreciates u, i do snookies 💋

implied gn! if i accidentally used some pronouns or sum, could someone please help me fix it out 🙏 i'm trying to get better at writing gn

ALSO TYSM FOR 4K WTF 😭
———
armed detective agency;

yosano

-greeted you with kisses all over your cheek in the morning

-bought you a bouquet of hydrangeas, CUTEST THING EVER <3 (i don't know why but i can really see her with these flowers)

-cute white teddy bear on the bed with flower petals

-definitely invited you out to go eat and shop, maybe even a relaxing bubble bath together; with flower petals.

-you both had a cute spa day at home with all your face masks n shit 😭🥰

-definitely poured you a glass of whiskey or wine to share

-"i'm internally grateful for you, my darling"

atsushi

-cutest boy ever, was too nervous to see you in the morning so he went to go buy you stuff and went to work, waiting for you there asking his coworkers for advice.

-dazai convinced him to get you a cute valentines sign and a bouquet of roses.

-kyouka encouraged him to get you crepes too! (yes he did)

-when you arrived at the agency he was blushing sm omg, he was so nervous to face you even though you both were already together.

-you walked in and lil man was standing there holding the roses and sign like a high schooler in love 😭. dazai cheering silently on the side, embarrassing the poor guy further.

-stuttering so much but it was so cute, you kissed him and he literally melted into it.

-definitely took you to an arcade after work.

-"i.. um.. i love you!"

kunikida

-mans is so direct, whole day planned out literally- except he did kinda put his work first (sorry but i can see him doing that, saving the stuff for later yk?)

-hes traditional, he got you a heart shaped box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses!

-BUT i can see him writing a handwritten note for you- telling you how much he appreciates you walking into his life and how you probably only fit 2/58 of his requirements for a ideal person but still loves you anyway.

-he fs has that cursive handwriting.

-took you out to eat formally, somewhere fancy i think mans got some money 😛

-dazai teased him the whole day in the office, to the point where kunikida tied him up and shut him in a closet for the night.