pregnant ~ Ja'Marr Chase

I sit on Ja'Marr and I's bed, staring at the positive pregnancy test, with tears in my eyes. How can this be happening? We've been so careful.

"Hey b- what's wrong?" Ja'marr says, walking into the room, sitting beside me. I then hand him the test.

"Y-your pregnant?" he says shocked, as I shake my head yes.

"I'm sorry" I say making eye contact with him.

"Hey, hey it's not your fault. I love you and I'll love this baby just as much" he says using his hands to wipe away my tears.

-

Today we're finding out whether or not we're having a boy or a girl. We decided to just find out at the doctor by ourselves instead of having a big gender reveal.

"Do mom and dad want to find out the gender today?" The doctor asks, as Ja'Marr and I both say yes.

"Okay it looks like you're having a baby girl, a healthy baby girl" she says, which brings tears to my eyes, I look at Ja'Marr to see a few tears falling from his eyes.

"We're gonna have a baby girl" he says, kissing my forehead.

-

Today the bengals were playing the chiefs at home. I'm due in about 2 weeks.

A few minutes into the third quarter. The bengals are up by 10. 24-14. I start having contractions, and before long I feel something wet dripping down my leg.

"Uhm Olivia, I think my water just broke" I say to Olivia, Joe's girlfriend.

"Shit, do you want me to go get Ja'Marr" She asks.

"No I want him to finish the game" I say, holding my stomach in pain.

" Okay let's get you to the hospital" she says as we make our way out of the stadium.

~Ja'Marr's POV~

After walking out of the locker room, I search the remaining crowd for y/n, but I can't find her.

"Ja'Marr we've gotta go!" Joe says, patting my back.

"What why? What's going on?" I say confused.

"y/n went into labor during the third quarter, so Olivia took her to the hospital" Joe says as we walk out of the stadium.

"Well why the hell didn't anyone tell me?!" I exclaim.

"y/n said not to, she wanted you to finish the game"

~Y/ns POV~

"Breath babe, you're doing great" Ja'Marr says, holding my hand.

"SHUT UP JA'MARR!" I say through gritted teeth.

"One more push" the doctor says, and before too long little cries spread throughout the room, the nurse gives me the baby.

"Aww she's so beautiful, she's got your eyes" I say, tearing up as I admire her.

"And she has your nose" Ja'Marr says as I look up at him.

"I love you" I say as he leans in to kiss me.

"I love you" he says as our little baby girl makes a small noise.

"Don't worry baby girl, daddy loves you too" Ja'Marr says, leaning down to kiss her on the forehead. 

a/n: I'm obsessed with this. I love it sm. 

requested by: Chloe8826