drunk ~ Joe Burrow

Drunk ~ Joe Burrow 

I wake up to my phone ringing.

Incoming call from Ja'Marr....

"Hello?" I say confused.

"Hey y/n" Ja'Marr says nervously.

"Ja'Marr what's going on? It's like" I pause to look at the clock.

"It's two in the morning"

"Well you see Joe's a tab bit drunk" he says

"And how much is a tad bit?" I question.

"Well-" he starts but is interrupted by a very drunk joe saying "heyyyyyy baaaabe"

"Ja'Marr, how could you let him get so drunk you guys have practice tomorrow" I exclaim.

"Well anyways, can you come pick us up?" he asks, completely ignoring my mini lecture.

"yeah I'll be there in 10 minutes, text me the address" I say, hanging up the phone, throwing one of Joe's sweatshirts on and some shoes before walking out the door.

-

Once I get to the bar, I honk the horn a few times before I see Ja'Marr and Joe come stumbling out. I roll my window down yelling "I hope you both know I'm calling Zac and you guys are going to have one hell of a practice"

"Please don't" Ja'Marr says, practically begging me not to call him.

"I'm going to, I have to get up at five for a twelve hour shift and you guys decided it would be a good idea to get drunk and then call me of course" I say once they make their way to the car.

-

After dropping Ja'Marr off at his house, and we get back to ours, I help Joe up to our room.

"Are you mad at me?" he asks, as I pull his shoes off.

"We'll talk about this when you're sober" I say, covering him up with a blanket as he's already fast asleep.

"If you remember anything" I say under my breath before grabbing some advil and a glass of water, putting it on his nightstand before going to the living room, turning on the tv. Knowing there's no way I can go back to sleep now.

-

After my 12 hour shift at the hospital, I walk into the house, not seeing Joe anywhere.

"Joe?! Are you home?" I yell but don't get an answer. Sighing, I walk up to Joe and I's room seeing a trail of rose petals leading to our bathroom. I open the door to see candles all over, a bubble bath ready, and a bouquet of flowers with a note that says:

Sorry for last night, enjoy a nice bath, 

I went to get your favorite. (insert favorite fast food) 

Love joe