sexual tension ~ joe burrow

"C'mon y/n we're going to be late!" Joe yells, he was getting frustrated his girlfriend y/n was taking forever getting ready.

"I'm almost done" she yells back, slipping on her dress.

"Are you co-" Joe says, walking into their shared room, to reveal his girlfriend in a very sexy short black dress that hugs her in all the right places.

"I can't get the zipper" she says, frustrated.

"Do you need help?" Joe asks, leaning against the door frame, as she nods her head yes.

Joe walks over to her, as he zips up her dress, her breath hitches as she feels his fingers linger on her back. His hot breath on her neck, as he whispers in her ear "do I really have that much of an effect on you?"

"Is that your phone ringing? It might be Ja'Marr wondering where we are, lets go" I say before quickly walking out to the car, hearing Joe let out a chuckle as he follows me.

-

"What took you guys so long?" Ja'Marr says, once the couple walks into the restaurant.

"Traffic" Joe says quickly, as y/n rolls her eyes at him.

"Mhm sure" Ja'Marr says, before the three go join their friends at the table.

-

while they wait for the food to come, Joe puts his hand on y/n's thigh. His hand slowly moving up and up. Once Y/n catches on to what he's doing, she kicks him underneath the table, glaring at him. Two can play this game, she thought.

Once they get their food and finish it, y/n repeats the same thing Joe did to her early, putting her hand on his thigh, slowly moving her hand up to his crotch area as he tenses.

She lifts her head up to his ear, whispering "do I really have that much of an effect on you?"

-

Joe was in a rush to get home, y/n never seen him leave somewhere so fast. He was speeding the whole way home.  Once they walked into their shared apartment, y/n was immediately pinned against the wall.

"Do you know how bad I wanted to rip this dress of off you tonight" Joe says

"Well what's stopping you now?" she says keeping eye contact with Joe, whose eyes are filled with lust. 

a/n: okay me writing this is so out of my comfort zone. For one I wrote it in 3rd Person, which I have never done before, well I tried but it didn't turn out too good, but I think I did pretty good. Another thing is I've never wrote this like high of a level of intimacy. (if that makes sense) 

what do you guys think of this one? I like to hear back from you guys, if you like something. Then I know what I should write more of, and what I shouldn't.