7<33/A Talk...😏⚠️

You woke up in the middle of the night sweating. You felt over heating for some reason. It was insanely hot in Jacobs room, you took your sweater off to only have you in a bra and sweats. You tried going to sleep but it was still to hot. You took your sweats off and tried to go to sleep. But it was still insanely hot. You woke Jacob up.
Y/n: Jacob why is it so hot in here?
Jacob<3: what love?...
Y/n: WHY IS IT SO HOT IN HERE...
you whisper yell.
Jacob<3: idk did you try taking some clothes off?
Y/n: yes it's still hot in here tho..
Jacob<3: open a window a little bit.
He says turning forwards you. You get up slowly and open a window. Jacob watching your every move.
Jacob<3: your hot yknow that?
Y/n: yes I knew that..
Jacob<3: then why won't you let me put kids in you?
Y/n:can we talk about this later?
You say exhausted. The room finally cooled down.
Jacob: no I wanna know why?
Y/n: not right now Jacob, we just started dating. We can't have kids yet, we need to finish our career in hype then maybe kids.
Jacob: okay. Will you ever marry me?
Y/n: yes I would marry you.
You turn towards him.
Jacob: when?
Y/n: whenever, just not so early into our relationship please. I wanna take it slow.
Jacob: fine I'll listen for once.
He turns so his back is facing you. You start rubbing his back since it has always made him fall asleep. And sure enough 5 minutes later he was passed out snoring. Now the problem is you can't sleep. You didnt have anything to do. You threw some shorts on and a crop top on and went down stairs. You go down and see Logan down there drinking a glass of water.
Logan: why you up this late?
Y/n: can't sleep wbu?
Logan: cant sleep either..so what brings you down here this late.
Logan gets up
Y/n: uhm just thirsty.
Logan comes closer to you.
Y/n: Logan what are you doing. He traps you in the corner of the counter. He grabs you and leans in
You woke up instantly, breathing heavily. It was morning and Jacob was on his phone next to you.
Jacob: hey yo-
You jump on his lap. Stradling his lap you quickly hug him and you instantly calm down.
Jacob: what happened?
Y/n: bad dream...
Jacob: about?.
Y/n: uh idk I forgot.
That was obviously a lie you remember it very clearly as if it happened.
How or did it even happen. Tbh idk imma forget about it.
Y/n: breakfast. Yeah okay let's go.
You where about to get off Jacobs lap but he grabbed your waist and held you down.
Jacob: what actually happened?
Y/n: it was a dream I swear but it feels like it actually happened. It was a dream of me going down stairs them me and Logan chatting and he-he kissed me..
Jacob: imma kill that m-
Y/n: it was a dream Jacob, I promise. Well at least I hope it was a dream.
Jacob: let's go downstairs and find out.
He grabs your wrist and drags you down the stairs
Jacob: Logan, serious question
Jacob yells across the room
Logan: yeah?
Jacob: what was your dream about last night
Logan: uhm let's see..
He pauses then smirks..
Logan: kissing your girlfriend.
Your heart beat heightens. Your anxiety is so bad your vision is blurry. You run up stairs.
So it was real, it wasn't a dream.
Jacobs POV
I'm furious at Logan. Why would he kiss her. He knows we're dating. My question is, did she kiss back. I run to her room
I'm banging on the door really hard it feels like I'm going to break it. I type in her code, getting it wrong the first few times cuz I'm shaking.
Back to y/n POV
Jacobs banging on my door. Soon enough he opens it.
Jacob: did you kiss him back?
Jacob surprisingly says calmly
Y/n: no no no no no I didn't, I didn't I swear Jacob I didn't.
You start crying cuz your afraid he's going to break up with you
Jacob: oh princess don't cry...
Y/n: I'm sorry, why did you bring me down there I don't really have clothes on..
Jacob: shit im sorry I forgot, my bad..
He leaves and comes back with his hoodie and a pair of his boxers. You change into his clothes and just hug him.
Jacob: so how are babys made basically?
Y/n: oml not this pleaseee
Jacob: do you poop them?
Y/n: no so basically....
You tell him everything and what happens and HOW a baby is born.
Jacob: oh so basically it comes out of-
You cover his mouth.
Y/n: hey no need to repeat it. Shh
You shut him up by giving him a kiss.
Jacob: you should just shut me up like that all the time. Your craving him more and more at this point, but u fortunetly you on blood month.
Y/n: I need and want chocolate...😏
Jacob: seriously you gonna make me do that..
Y/n: yes now go and get me some chocolate and Starbucks please. I need shower, thanks bub.
You give him a kiss and he leaves to get your stuff. You get out of the shower and change into this..