What The Actual Fuck Just Happened?

Sadie's pov:
I'm upstairs and I hear Jacob tell something about his wife and kid then I hear a thump. I quickly set Arielle in her rocker chair thing. I sprint down the stairs and see y/n on the floor with blood coming out of her nose and Jacob being put I to the back of a cop car. I run outside and yell for the cops to listen to me.
Sadie: HEY HEY WAIT WAIT PLEASE WAIT
Police officer: I'm sorry ma'am I can't help you take a step back please!
Sadie: PLSASE JUST LISTEN TO ME I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!
Police officer: you can tell them down at the station ma'am!
Sadie: WHA-
i get cut off by the sound of the police car driving away.

Y/n pov:
i wake up with a pounding headache. I stand up fast and tel jacobs name.
Y/n: JACOB- JACOB
No answer
I then head footsteps coming down the stairs, i look behind me and I see Chris.
Chris: omg y/n are you okay k heard what happened and I promise you where gonna get Jacob back!
He then gives me a big hug!
Y/n: wait what happened to Jacob?
Chris: oh you don't know...i guess no one told you yet...well after he pushed Harper to the ground when you blacked out she got up and called the police and they took him away. He's at the station tho.
Y/n: oh..
Chris: i was waiting for you to wake up so we could go down there and bail him out.
Y/m: okay let's go and is Sadie watching Arielle?
Chris: yes

After the drive to the police station:

Y/n: hi I'm here to see Jacob?
Lady: what's his last name?
Y/n: day
Lady: wait 5 min while I go and get him!
I then provide to sit down and wait. Me and Chris start talking while we wait.
Chris: oh and btw Arielle is super dooper cute.
Y/n: Ikr her mommy and daddy have some good genes!
Chris: Fr tho-
Lady: Mr day is waiting for you..
I walk slowly into the room where he is. I open the door and he has his head on the table and his hands in front of him. I give the door a little bit of a push so be knows I'm here to see him. When the door closes he jumps up and looks at me. I smile to myself cuz either way Jacob still looks hot in an orange jumpsuit. He stands up and comes forwards me, i walk forwards him. I lean in for the kiss buts jacobs lips touch mine first. I put my freezing cold hands on his warm face. Even tho he's in handcuffs he still grabs my waist and pulls me closer. We then get infuriated by the lady over the speaker.
Lady: not sexual contact!
Y/n: so how much do you think it is for me to bail you out?
Jacob: uhm idk maybe a lil over 5,000 dollars?
Y/n: that's a lot of money but I'll ask the lady.
I give him one more long long long long kiss goodbye and leave. I walk out crying because I have to leave my husband in there. I go up to the front desk sobbing.
Y/n: hi *sobs* how much would it be for me to bail my husband out?
Lady: well congrats on your marriage but it would be a little over 2.000?
Y/n: okay would *sobs* 3,000 work?
Lady: ofc you can bail him out tomorrow since there has to be a 24 hour notice before he can leave, have a nice day ma'am
Me and Chris leave the jail areas and go to the car. I give him a big hug and start crying..
Y/n: why does this have to happen to me*y/n says while crying*
Chris: idk y/n Harper ISN'T a good person, I don't understand why Thomas hasn't kicked her out yet..
Y/n: I'm goin talk to him about it.
I unwrap my arms around Chris and get in the car. He drives us up to the hype house.

I walk inside the hype house and see caution tape every where...with blood? Why is there blood?
Police officer: Ehem excuse me ma'am your not supposed to be here.
Y/n: but I live here?
Police: okay ma'am
Y/n: uhm officer what happened?
Police: we don't know exactly what happened but it seems to me when you left someone broke in and shot the owner of this house. I believe his name was, Thomas Petrou?
Y/n: yes Thomas...WAIT he got SHOT OMG WHERE IS HE WHERES MIA ARE THEY BOTH OKAY?
Police: yes ma'am everything's fine..

Sorry to end it so short wanted to leave you on a clif hanger...😁