11 Gosh Your So Hot😉

I wake up next to Jacob with his hands around my waist hugging me. I try to get up to go check on Arielle. (I want to change her name to this because my auto correct won't stop changing it🙄) but Jacob keeps pulling me back down to bed.
Y/n: jaco-
Arielle: *screams*
I get up and rush into her room, Jacob jumping out of bed following. I go to her crib and she's crying. I grab her and try to calm her down, she cry's even louder. Jacob grabs her from me and holds her. Arielle stops crying and is breathing heavily.
Jacob: guess she likes daddy more?
Y/n: Jacob I have to-
Jacob: ah ah ah no she wants me clearl-
Arielle starts crying again. I grab her from Jacob and sit down
Jacob: but-
Y/n: no buts
I pull my shirt off and feed Arielle, jacobs still standing in front of me.
Jacob: oh so that's how you feed baby's?😏
Y/n: no Jacob they starve🙄
Jacob: I'm sorry I never knew how you feed babys🙄
Y/n: uh huh sure Jacob sure..
Jacob walks out pissed. After a few minutes of feeding I take Arielle down stairs and set her in her little chair thingy.
It looks like this..

I set her in it carefully trying not to wake her up

I set her in it carefully trying not to wake her up. I fell two hands grab my hips and pull me forwards them. I immediately knew it was Jacob, i stand up straight and turn around.
Y/n: what are you trying to do?
Jacob: sorry just missed you.....in that position😏
Y/n: Jacob you aren't being serious are you?
Jacob: oh no I am!
I give him a little bit of a make out kiss. I then hear Arielle moving around. I look at her and she's sleeping peacefully.
Y/n: Jacob we can't..
Jacob: why not?
Y/n: because I need to take a shower and get ready for the day...maybe..another time?
Jacob: ughhhh fine😢
He says in a pouty tone.
Y/n: I'm sorry Jacob
I give him a kiss and I walk away. He sits down on the couch behind Arielle. He turns on some sort of anime. I face time Mia.
Mia: hey, how's it been?
Y/n: good, I really miss is there☹️
Mia: i miss you being here, it's so lonely with only me and Sadie.. and Harper
Y/n: harper Who's that?
Mia: oh new member she joined a few days after you guys moved out.
Y/n: oh, what room does she have?
Mia: your old one, she said something about how you guys used to go to school together?
Flash back..
Harper: move you freak, maybe loose some weight while your at it eh?
Y/n: what did I ever do to you harper, why do you always bully me I don't understand?
Harper: maybe tell your mom to keep her legs closed then maybe I'll still have a family yknow?
Y/n: wait what-
Harper: just shut it freak
Mia: you good y/n, you seemed to be zoned out?
Y/n: sorry uhm I got to go see you later,
I hung up and went to my closet, I picked out a nice out fit.

Harper: move you freak, maybe loose some weight while your at it eh?Y/n: what did I ever do to you harper, why do you always bully me I don't understand?Harper: maybe tell your mom to keep her legs closed then maybe I'll still have a family yknow?...