4<33/ boy drama🙄😒

You and Jacob went down stairs after talking for almost an hour. Owen, Liam, and Logan had the look of jealousy in there eyes while the girls where just on there phones and doing TikTok.
Logan: sooo y/n I can give you a tou-
Owen: or I can y/n?
Liam: or meeee, let me do itttt
Logan: no bro im-
Owen: no-
Jacob: guys stfu I'm doing it
He says sturnly and grabs your arm and gives you a tour. He shows you that your room will be down the hall from his
Y/n: wow this house is beautiful, how can y'all afford it?
Jacob: social media, brand deals and yeah basically, we have to do brand deals videos or make content to make money to afford this house.
Y/n: I've never been in a house this big..
Jacob: yeah it's beautiful
You both go and sit on a big bean bag that's in the hang out room.
Thomas: hey guys wanna make a TikTok, wanna join y/n?
Y/n: uhm yeah sure.
You were told to stand next to Jacob to be his partner for this TikTok you guus we're doing. after you guys posted it it started blowing up with comments...
" Is that the new member they were talking about?
"Is that Jacobs new gf"
Or it's..
"Kayla deserves Jacob not her"
"She's not that pretty all it is is makeup why would Jacob like HER!?"
and so on, you were just laughing at the comment even the hate ones from the fans. Jacob randomly puts his hand on your thigh. "Why did he do that?" You question your self. You hang out for a little bit longer. You end up having to leave.
Y/n: I gotta go see yal tomorrow or the next day when I move in?
All: yeah. Bye was nice having you.
Only the boys said bye the girls were just giving you a death glare.
You arrive home and see the boys playing video games
Chris: so how'd it go?
Y/n: it was a really huge house, me and Jacob talked, he aperantly a member so I'm actually really excited to move in.
Matt: GOOOD but we'll miss you.
Y/n: I'll invite you over, SOMETIMES duhh
Nick: sometimes? Why not all the time?
Y/n: becuase y'all will annoy them probably because you guys like to yell and scream.
Chris: what eves
You go up stairs to your room and talk to thomas. After a while you ask him if you could move in tomorrow. He obvi said yes.

~~the next dayy~~

After moving to ur stuff in to the hype house for 2 hours your were done

Your room and bathroom

You absolutely loved it.
Jacob: damn we did good.
Y/n: yeah absolutely loveeee
Thomas: hey uhm we got invited to a party later at Bryce hall's place, aperantly it's supposed to be a celebrity party so dress nice and find a date to go with.
He leaves
Y/n: hey uhm I was think-
Kayla: hey Jacob wanna be my date to the party
She says with a sweet smile
Jacob: uhm no sorry I'm going with y/n
Kayla: oh okay
She says with a big attitude
Y/n: wait really ? You'll be my date??
Jacob: yeah duh
He says kissing you.
Jacob: oh uhm sorry I didn't-
Y/n: it's fine, it's okay it totally okay.
Jacob: really its okay?
Y/n: yep all good, now go I gotta find something.

Your dress, hair, makeup, and shoes