Dragon Ball Crossover Ideas: Goku, Part 2

Here are some more crossover ideas involving Goku. I wasn't able to fit these on the first chapter due to the number of pictures I could post being limited. Let me know what you think of these and whether or not they're worth writing.

1. Goku and the Secret Rings

A short crossover between Dragon Ball Z and Sonic the Hedgehog (more specifically, Sonic and the Secret Rings)

Timeline Placement: Set during the Buu Saga. It will take place after Goku and Vegeta's fight against Kid Buu.

Goku's Age: 37

Premise

Hope is wearing thin as Goku and Vegeta struggle to fight off the monstrous true form of Majin Buu. They try to form a Spirit Bomb, but the child-like majin won't give them any time to breathe. However, Old Kai manages to discover an alternate way to beat him through an ancient collection of stories where Buu was implied to be born (either with or without Bibidi's magic).

Old Kai speedily gives the old tome to Vegeta and instructs him to open directly in front of Buu. However, due to Goku being locked in battle with him as a SSJ3, both of them are sucked inside of the book.

Now, from page to page, Goku must explore the world of the Arabian Nights in order to find an alternate way to end Majin Buu's reign of terror once and for all.

Additional Details

- More of Majin Buu's past and his role as a djinn/majin will be explored.

- Sonic will not be featured but may be mentioned offhandedly.

- The Seven World Rings will function as the Arabian Nights' equivalent to the Dragon Balls.

- Super Saiyan 4 may be unlocked in a similar manner to Darkspine Sonic.

Main Antagonists

1. Majin Buu (Super Buu, Kid Buu)

2. Erazor Djinn

3. Alf Layla wa-Layla (will be a grotesque fusion of Majin Buu and Erazor Djinn in this story)

 Alf Layla wa-Layla (will be a grotesque fusion of Majin Buu and Erazor Djinn in this story)

Pairings

1. Shahra

 Shahra