Dragon Ball Crossover Ideas: Future Trunks

Although the Goku Black Saga kinda ruined him a little (not completely, but there were some flaws, in my opinion), Future Trunks has always been one of my favorite Dragon Ball characters. The History of Trunks, in general, is probably one of the best parts of the entire Dragon Ball franchise in terms of tone and story.

That's why I decided to come up with some crossover and story ideas for him. Let me know what you think about them.

At this point, I've come up with ideas for Goku, Gohan, and now, Future Trunks. I might write some stuff with Goten and Trunks, Bardock, and more if I'm able to.

1. Breath of the Future
A crossover between Dragon Ball Z and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Premise
A few years after defeating the Androids and saving his timeline, all hope seems lost for Future Trunks when Goku Black, an evil version of Goku, starts destroying the world. He manages to kill his mom, his girlfriend, Mai, and most of what remains of the resistance.

In desperation, Trunks gathers enough fuel for the Time Machine to travel back to the past. However, Goku Black catches wind of Trunks' plan and fires a ki blast at it while in flight. This causes Trunks to be thrown through time to an alternate plain of existence where a land called Hyrule presides.

Now, he must find a way to stop Goku Black's reign of terror while also getting involved in a war against an even greater, more ancient evil.

Main Characters
1. Future Trunks
Age: 22 (physically 24)

2. Link
Age: 17-18

3. Zelda
Age: 17-18

4. Impa
Age: 21-22

Main Antagonists
1. Calamity Ganon

2. Astor

 Astor

3. Goku Black

Goku Black manages to follow Future Trunks to Hyrule and join forces with Calamity Ganon's forces. Eventually, he'll be consumed by malice and grow even stronger than before.

4. Zamasu

Pairings
1. Impa

 Impa