Chapter-4

Today was her engagement says. The pandit had fixed the date. Today was the day that her marriage would be fixed. She wore a pink lehenga with beads embroidered on it. It was heavy and she could barely walk in it. She wore some bangles and a diamond necklace and an earring. 

She was brought to the hall where everyone was chattering while her family members were busy running here and there. She saw her supposedly future husband standing there in a suit. After some announcements, they exchanged their rings and they turned to the crowd She gave a fake smile. Her eyes fell upon a familiar figure who was glaring at her and her breathing quickened. He was directly staring at her and smirked when he saw her eyes on him. She saw him disappear somewhere and she hoped that he and her father doesn't meet and her engagement doesn't turn into a bloody mess. On the other hand, she hoped that it was Rocky she was getting married to. 'Aish you little bitch do you have Stockholms syndrome or something' She thought to herself as she went back into the room to change. As she was removing her jewellery she saw a figure walk inside and she hid herself keeping a hand to her mouth so nobody hears her breathing. She could only see the man's foot as she was under the table with the tablecloth preventing her from being seen. The footsteps stopped and she sighed in relief until the man grabbed her from there and she hit her head with the force exerted. She was pushed to the wall and she saw Rocky her first love and the one who had currently taken an oath made her life insufferable. "Aish why can't you just fucking leave me alone. Today was my engagement whatever you have against my appa you solve it with him," She screamed frustrated at why he was so reluctant on making her suffer when she had done nothing wrong. "What's the fun in that? If I have to make your father pay then I have to make his loved ones suffer and unfortunately, he doesn't love anyone except you," He said and she scoffed. "Wherever you got that information from do your research properly," He scoffed and gripped her arm tightly making her hiss. "If you think I will let you get married and live your happily ever after then you are wrong," He said putting her arms above her head and leaning in closely. "You think I am gonna get my happily ever after because I am getting married? The man that I love doesn't even remember me and I had to watch him get married to someone else while I hold on to everything that I have of him," She screamed and he scoffed. "If you think your little pity story is gonna make me pity you that isn't gonna work because you being born to that bastard was your biggest mistake and if I let you live happily while my child is gone I wouldn't do that," He said before walking away. She sat down staring at the mirror wondering what his plan was to make her suffer. She looked at her finger and saw the ring she had lost somewhere. Her eyes widened as she started searching for the ring everywhere. She saw it on the ground and sighed in relief. She struggled to wear the ring because her hand was paining like hell and whenever she moved it hurt so bad. Rocky turned back and smirked when he saw her condition "Don't worry I can help you with that," He said before grabbing her finger into a tight grip and putting the ring on it making her eyes widen. Rocky had officially ruined her engagement ceremony she had no idea what he would do next. How would he ruin her next wedding ceremony?

Rocky was satisfied with what he has done. He had been successful in his plan. He wasn't gonna let Adheera be happy. He had killed the love of his life and his child so he was going to make his child suffer. His daughter. What he didn't know was his revenge scheme would ruin an innocent's life and he would regret it later in his life. Qasim Chacha who was seeing all this sighed in remorse. He had fed this to Rocky now he had to find a way to make Rocky back out from this. He made his way towards Rocky and held his shoulder. Rocky was looking at a board that was filled with Adheera's pictures and Anahita's pictures. He had crossed out Adheera's face with red ink while Anahita was put in the middle meaning that she was on her way to his plan. "Rocky I think you should leave the poor girl out of this," He said making his scorn. "What do you mean chachu?" "She was the one who saved you after all," He said "She must have done that to gain my trust," "Rocky you are hurting an innocent in your schemes," "NO NO CHACHU I WON'T DID HE HAVE ANY FUCKING MERCY WHEN HE HURT TWO INNOCENT PEOPLE. DID HE HAVE ANY MERCY BEFORE KILLING TWO INNOCENTS DID HE HAVE TO DRAG THEM IN BETWEEN OUR FIGHT," He screamed while Qasim's face softened. "Why should I be the only one who shows mercy?" He spoke. "Rocky beta listen you aren't thinking straight in the future you might think about this and cry and you don't have to stoop down to his level Rocky. The poor girl knew nothing about this and I don't think Adheera has a soft spot for anyone in the world except his brother after all he let his wife get killed by him besides you don't know what she went through" He spoke but Rocky ignored him. Qasim chachu sighed already feeling bad for the girl. 

Anahita was thinking about how much of a good person Rocky was and how behaved with her now. She knew that he still had good inside him but the revenge against her father blinded him completely. She caressed the bruises on her hand. She thought back to the time when she fell for Rocky completely.

Flashback:

2 days after Rocky saved her she was roaming the streets trying to find her way back to the hotel. As she was roaming looking around the streets many men stood in her way and she tried to run away but they caught her. She kicked some of them where the sun doesn't shine and tried to run away but they hit her head with a bottle. She fell to the ground her vision blurry but before fainting, she saw a figure come into sight when she saw the face she smiled and soon darkness took over. She woke up in the car and saw Rocky when he saw her awake he gave her a sarcastic smile and said: "You are gonna keep on getting chased by people while I keep on saving you am I right?" He spoke while she looked down nervously. "The kick you gave them in the nuts affected them I guess they didn't get up from there even after 20 minutes," He spoke making her laugh. "Try not to get in trouble next time?" He asked making her nod. His watch fell on the floor as she picked it up but he was gone before she could give it back. Her heartbeat rose as turned back with the watch in her palm.

Flashback end

She sighed at the thought. 'If my appa didn't kill Reena he would be happy and living with her happily but as usual, he has to keep on ruining my life' She thought. 'Maybe that day instead of Reena what if he fell in love with me?' She thought but quickly shook off the ridiculous thought. 'What am I thinking? She is beautiful, unlike me' (Girl what? I know Srinidhi is beautiful cause she is MISS Super national but Nayan is equally pretty. Btw Srinidhi is my role model and I swear on Jesus so I swear to god if you come at me with comments. I have bad anger issues) 

Hi, INAs. So the next chapter is updated tomorrow. I found a way to bring back the parts that we lost so here it is