Chapter- 13

Rocky was sitting inside the office going through the growth of KGF over the years when he saw his assistant run inside the room. He gave him the file and said "Sir, I have to go attend a meeting between the journalists so I will see you later," He said running off as Rocky stared at him like he was an alien but he shrugged it off staring at the file in his hand. He opened the file and saw her picture.

Anahita Adheera Ram. 27 years old female. Born on November 18, 1954. Daughter of Adheera Ram. Was supposed to be married to Garuda or Virat Surya Vardhan. It was prophesized that whoever marries will be the emperor of KGF. Her mother died when she was 5 years old at her father's hand. Surya Vardhan was reluctant on getting her married to his older son Garuda Ram who was supposed to take over KGF. Her mother opposed that and got slayed by Adheera. The 5-year-old girl watched her Appa killing her Amma and when she begged him, he got angry and started beating her. When she reached her teenage phase, she started rebelling against her dad. Her father had forbidden her from piercing her nose but then out of anger against she did the exact opposite. Adheera who was furious tore off the nose ring even though the piercing was fresh. Her nose was injured, and she ran away from her father to Bombay. Coming across many goons in Bombay who recognized her as Adheera's daughter and tried killing her but got saved by an unknown 18-year-old.

Rocky remembered the 15-year-old girl he saved in Bombay, and he thought 'Now way they aren't the same person, are they?' He thought. Flipping to the next page he went through the next page.

She had some savings that she kept for some purpose she used it and rented a hotel. One day on her way back from eating street food she got stopped by some men even though she fought back eventually they knocked her out. Luckily, the girl go saved by the same mysterious man.

Rocky's heartbeat rose. Anahita was the same girl who brought him food when she was in Bombay and took care of him by giving him her food. When he was about to get beaten up by Shetty she stopped him by getting in his way and taking the beatings herself. He tried searching for the girl, but she was nowhere to be found and eventually, he gave up and started chasing Reena. He forgot about the unknown fifteen-year-old. He flipped over to the next page.

Adheera found her one day and she was taken back to KGF where she was severely punished by him. His method of punishment was putting an iron rod on her back. The abuse continued. One day when she was 18 years old she got to know that her marriage with Garuda was fixed and tried taking her own life.
Information given by Anamika

Rocky's eyes widened at the information. He had completely misunderstood her. He thought that she was the apple of Adheera's eyes when in reality he never cared about her. Frustrated, he messed up his hair and rubbed his forehead. She was hurt by him because of that. Soon he felt sleep taking over as he fell asleep

In his dream, he met someone that he wasn't able to say goodbye. Reena. He woke up on her lap as she caressed his hair.

Rocky's eyes widened when he saw Reena and she softly smiled at him. "Reena I missed you," He said sobbing. "I know and I do too but I and our child is doing good," She said smiling. "Our child?" He asked and he saw a baby crawling towards them. Picking it up he gave it a soft peck as the baby grabbed his beard. He put down the baby and turned towards Reena. "Love we can't be together," She said as his eyes widened. "Now that we are gone you have to let go or we will never find peace," She said. "But I can't imagine myself living with someone other than you," He said tears clouding his eyes. "I know love it hurts me to say this but you have Anahita your revenge scheme has done nothing but hurt her and now that you know hers and Adheera's relationship I want you to keep her and yourself happy. Never let go of her. You got your first love back after years don't lose her," She said putting her hand on his cheeks. "I just want you to know I love you," She said before floating away while Rocky tried to catch her and keep her there.

Waking up from his dream he started sobbing heavily putting his hands inside the palm of his hand. It had already been morning and he slept inside the office. He went towards his room to see Anahita only to find an empty room. He looked around the room but saw no one. He opened the closet door and saw none of her clothes there. Scoffing slightly he stormed over to the maids who had a careless look on their and were sipping on their tea. "Where is she?" He asked impatiently and one of the maids looked at him with a 'confused' look. "What do you mean?" They asked him tilting their heads. "Anahita she is nowhere to be found," "Ohh," They threw a surprised look and said "Since all of us were working in the field we didn't have time to look after her," "What the fuck do you mean? How can you just let her run away," He screamed and the maids said, "You told us to handle the field work and we did we didn't that she would run away sir," She spoke with fake fear as Rocky rubbed his forehead in frustration. 

Flashback:
She saw that Rocky was sleeping in his office so she went to the maid who said "Alright since sir is fast asleep I will help you out of her but first I want you to throw out the sim card in your phone since he could track you down with it," She did as she was told. "Next try your best to cover up and do not create any sound while sneaking out. I will distract the guards myself you have nothing to fear," She smiled at the woman thankfully. Hugging the woman she walked out of the mansion covering her face with a shawl. The guards were standing there in front of the gate and everywhere around the house and the maid knew what she had to do. She ran to turn off the electricity and all of them ran over there while she quietly sneaked out of there. She walked a little far away from there and took an auto rickshaw as she told him to drop her off at Anamika's house.