Chapter- 45

She woke up from her sleep to get ready to go back to India but before that she wanted to celebrate her daughter's first birthday with her friend Su-jin who was with her throughout helping her raise Rahina. If she would celebrate her first birthday she would want to do it with her favorite aunty. She had booked a hotel for the celebration and she also made sure that no media will be there since she wanted to have some time with the people who are close to her. 

She made Rahina wear her outfit after bathing her. Her eyes filled with tears as she saw her daughter was already 1 year old.

She put the bow clip on her hair kissing her cheeks before giving her to Su-jin since she was already all dolled up.

She and her daughter were matching and she asked Su-jin. "Yah Su-jin ahh are you wearing a black dress?" "Sorry bubs you know I like black outfits more," she said as she rolled her eyes. "Well, come on let's get to the hotel," she said and Su-jin nodded. "The media posted the news online already," she said as Anahita rolled her eyes. "Whatever I just hope they aren't there in the function," she said and Su-jin nodded. They looked toward Rahina who was playing with her toys. Smiling she went toward her daughter and picked her up. They got in the car buckling the baby up in her seat as Anahita sat in the driver's seat and Su-jin sat in the front seat next to her. They reached the hotel and the decorations were grand with balloons and toys all around the place. They saw her employees standing there chattering with each other and when they saw her they jerked up from their seats. She laughed saying "Chill guys we aren't in the hospital anymore so no need to be all stressed," she said as they sat back down. She sat on the seat that was put on the front and she picked Rahina up putting her on her lap. She took a mic in her hand saying "To my little angel," she said as Rahina curiously looked at her as if she could understand what her mother was saying. "1 year ago the same day you came into my dark life like a ray of sunshine," "You cleared all my worries and stress with your beautiful smile," "Whenever I felt hopeless in my life your existence only brought my hopes back," "You're the one who taught me to fight with your Su-jin aunty," she said looking at Su-jin who laughed. "I don't know what I would have done in life without you two," she said. "I love you guys and keep shining," she said to both of them as Su-jin rushed over to hug her. The trio hugged each other crying. Cameras started flashing as they shut their eyes tightly. They saw many people holding some camera and pointing it toward them. Anahita saw that her baby was getting scared and clenched her jaw giving the baby to Su-jin. She bravely walked over to them her heels tapping the floor. She cracked her knuckles before punching the one that stood in the front. The guy held his nose and backed out from there feeling his blood spill. "Didn't I warn you guys to not show face at my daughter's event," "My baby has camera fear why can't you fucking understand," she screamed as one of the guys bravely stepped forward. He raised his hands and slapped her and her face turned to the side. Clenching her jaw she returned the slap to him. "If you don't get the fuck out now then I don't know what I will do," she said as they gulped leaving the place. After they were gone she rushed over to her baby and started comforting her. "It's the okay baby they are gone," she said as she hugged her tightly. Sniffling slightly she cuddled up to her mother's chest. She caressed her head as the baby calmed down falling asleep because of her mother's warmth.

Rocky was watching the news as usual and when he saw his daughter panic at the sight of the camera he clenched his fist in anger. He watched her pass their baby to her friend as she walked over to the reporters. He saw her crack her knuckle and punch the guy as his nose bridge broke blood oozing out from his nose. "Didn't I warn you guys not to show your face at my daughter's event," she said as Rocky smirked leaning over his seat intrigued by his wife. 'You got more beautiful over the years Chinna' he thought as he watched her sighing in love. His eyes grew wide in anger when he saw her getting slapped. 'How can that bastard have the guts to touch my chinna?' he thought punching the table in anger. He was satisfied when he saw her slap him back but that anger was still left in him. 

Amala had send some people over to ruin the baby's birthday since she got to know that they were coming back to India meaning that she would lose her chance with Rocky. She thought she will back out in fear but she even dared to punch the guy. Tightening her jaw in anger she got up from her seat knocking the chair over in the process. Her workers flinched when they saw their mistress angered. 'Come to India and I will take yours and that little demon's life,' she thought inside her head crushing the bottle that was in her arm.

Anahita still don't know about Amala being against her

Anahita still don't know about Amala being against her. How would she take after she gets to know that her best friend of years had betrayed her? How would she protect her child from her? Add this to your reading list to know more.