Chapter-28

She booked her ticket to leave for Russia since she didn't want to be near Rocky or her friends and from her last escape attempt she knew that staying in India would be a flop since Rocky could pick her up from any corner of the country. She wanted to start fresh. When her child grows up if it asks her who her father she would say he died rather than hurting him/her by saying that they did have a father that used their mother as revenge. She didn't want her child to grow up watching its mother get neglected by his/her father. She hugged her stomach tightly and said "I will make sure that you won't be anywhere near him," as tears fell down her skin. She washed her face breaking out a fake smile. She took her phone and send her message one message to let them know. "I am leaving," she threw away her phone in remembrance of her always being there for their stupid family fights when she went through much worse in her life. She wasn't letting her child grow up in a toxic environment. No matter what she would never do something that would harm their mental health. She packed her bags and kept them hidden because the flight ticket was for tomorrow and she didn't want Rocky to have any clue about it. She heard her phone ring but she declined the call and blocked their number. She heard someone come into the room and she fell on the bed turning away from him as if she was sleeping. Rocky who saw that his wife sighed looking at her guiltily. He came and laid down next to her after bathing. He tried to hug her but she pushed him away making him shocked. "Don't touch me I am tired," she said and he obeyed what he was told to do. Even though he was confused he respected her decision because Keerthi maa had told him that she was sick and thought to leave her alone. He wondered who her doctor friend was but shrugged it off thinking it must be someone from their friend group. He slept and turned to the other side but she was still awake 'Stop if you stay awake it isn't going to be good for the baby,' she thought and forced herself to sleep.

The next day she woke up feeling nauseous but didn't want Rocky to have any suspicions so she ran to the bathroom and locked the door. She started vomiting her guts out. After she was done her breathing ragged as she felt her world spin. Opening the door she left the bathroom and saw Rocky outside the bathroom looking at her with a concerned expression. She scoffed inside her head and thought 'He should have been an actor,'. "What happened to you?" he asked and she scoffed saying "None of your business," said and his eyebrows furrowed. "I am your husband's doll," "Oh please as if you behave like my husband and I have a name that people are obliged to use," she said and when she was about to walk away Rocky held her hand but she shrugged it off harshly hurting him. "Don't ever grab my hand like that," she said pointing a finger at her face. His heart burned at her behavior. Even though he didn't love her, he still had feelings for her. She walked away from there leaving him stunned. He shrugged it off since he didn't have the time and she was sick.
They were on the dining room eating their and Rocky saw how she was fiddling with her food for sometimes before walking away from there. Rocky felt hurt by her behaviour but now he had different things to do. He left for work while Anahita got ready for her escape. "Durga maa please protect me and my baby and help me in escaping,"she prayed to her goddess and left the Pooja room. 'Even if it means I have to kill to get out of here I will do it,' she thought her eyes burning with passion and fury. She knew Rocky wouldn't be back until tomorrow morning. No matter how much she wanted to hate him it was never easy. She knew how much the people of KGF loved him and would die for him and she didn't want nothing to happen to him.
As soon as the clock hit twelve she took her luggage and made her way to the electricity room as a she switched off the lights. The guards rushed to the direction as she made her way outside the mansion. She glanced at the mansion remembering the fake moments she had with Rocky. She made her way inside Aarav's car and she looked out the window. "I am sorry," but she cut him off saying "I will pay you for it just get me to the airport," she said with a cold voice that hurt him deeply. He nodded driving off to the airport. When they reached the airport she looked around for any signs of Rocky. She hoped that he doesn't come home early. He was selfish since he wanted to keep her even though he only liked her. Even though she was just a way for his revenge. She knew that he lusted over her. But what she didn't know was Rocky was just too dumb in  love. He was intelligent in the business and mafia field but not in love. She waved him goodbye saying "Tell the others that I am not coming here soon," she said coldly turning back for her check up. "I hope you don't get any ideas to inform Rocky about it," she said and he looked at her hurt evident in his eyes. She sat down on the seat waiting for her flight. It was time for her flight and she carried her luggage and made her way to the flight. She sat on the flight and turned off her phone leaning back on her seat. Tears unknowingly streamed down her face with her eyes closed.

Hi INAs. So Anahita is starting another journey but with hers and Rocky's child in her. How do you think Rocky is going to take this? Add this to your reading list for more updates. Vote and comment. ~Ayana