Chapter-25

The next day Rocky woke up and looked over at his wife who had her eyebrows furrowed as she whimpered. He put his hands on her forehead and felt that she was burning. Panicking because the last time she had a fever it wasn't that good he called the doctor. "Rocky bhai I am on vacation but I can certainly tell you the ways to take over for her," he said and Rocky sighed. The doctor explained everything to take care of her. He nodded and went inside to get a towel and when he did he made it wet and squeezed the excess water out of it. He went towards her with a mug of water and the towel he tapped the water on her skin. He started by her forehead then went down to her neck then moved down to her chest gulping slightly 'Shut tf up Rocky she is sick,' he thought as he went down to her stomach and patted the water. 'I need a thermometer,' he thought and he called Anand "Anand bring me a thermometer," he said and his assistant came the next moment as he gave the thermometer. Rocky saw what his wife looked like with her dupatta off and she only had a blouse and skirt on "You can go now," he said but his curious assistant said "But," "Go," Rocky cut him off and scurried off from there. Rocky checked her temperature and saw that it was at 38 degrees. He remembered the doctor's words as he said that 38 degrees celsius is a high fever. He tried to leave from there but she grabbed his hands before saying "Please don't go, Rocky," she said and he nodded sitting down next to her. Rocky called the maids and informed them to make some porridge for her. He saw that the phone was ringing and he picked it up. "Hello?" he asked. "Hello, where is Anu?" "She is sick," "Wait what did she have one of those nightmares?" Amala asked and Rocky confusedly asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, she has this most of the time. It's something that ends up affecting her so much and she gets a high fever during this time she usually refuses to eat even though she always does that," she said and he glared at his wife. "But then you have to make her eat no matter what make sure she eats after all you are the great Rocky bhai," she said. "But I will come there anyways since she always needs at least one of us by her side," she said and he nodded. The maid knocked on the door and he opened the door taking the porridge from her. "Doll eat your food," he said and she slightly opened her eyes before saying "I don't want it," "Please doll," he said and she again shook her head as no. "You know that I have other ways to make you eat right?" he asked and she jerked out of the bed slightly huffing. She opened her mouth and he fed her. After some, she said "Ok I am full," "No you have to eat it all," he said and she had no choice but to eat it all. Burping slightly she put her hands on her mouth blushing as he laughed. Wiping her mouth made her lie down as she was sulking. Rocky was about to leave the room but she grabbed his arm and made him sit down. "Let me go get some water," but she shook her head as no looking like a baby. He chuckled settling down next to her. Caressing her head they heard someone run inside the house. Amala ran to her checking her temperature and she hugged her. "Oh my god you idiot why don't you take proper care of yourself," she said as Anahita helplessly glanced at him. But he turned away as if he didn't hear anything.
Hi INAs. Sorry for the short chapter but I will make it up tomorrow 😊😊😊😊. Vote and comment. My hand is injured so I wasn't able to right but when I saw one of my INA's message I just couldn't help but update it even though my hand was paining. Please bare with me for this once.~Ayana