𝟑

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐏𝐌

The sun beamed down on Dayvon's tattooed skin with a small breeze blowing here and there as he walked inside the basketball court alongside his friends. It was slightly chilly even though the sun was still beaming.

The four—Dayvon, Taurus, Melly, and Durk—were about to do their usual practice for the day until later afternoon. It was basically a routine.

Dayvon's eyes examined the environment around them to be aware of their surroundings. His eyes stopped on a familiar, silver Scat Pack 2021 Dodge Charger just like Amiko's.

A smile grew on his face as he hoped the silver car did belong to her just so he could see her again. The first time with her wasn't enough for him.

His suspicions were confirmed when he saw Amiko get out the car, lock the doors, and walk into the gas station.

"I'mma see somebody real quick y'all, I'll be back." He kept it vague before exiting back out the basketball court, crossing the street, and walking into the gas station. He hoped to sneak up on her.

Instantly seeing her back turned, Dayvon walked up behind her with a grin on his face. Their proximity between one another was good enough to look at what she had on.

The black, long-sleeved body suit hugged her upper body; mostly her breast, slim waist, and collarbone. A sleeveless, zip up, cropped puffer coat went over the body suit. The graphic, ripped, high-waisted jeans showed off her hips and still showed the amount of ass she had in the back. Panda Dunks were on her feet, Marc Jacobs tote bag in her manicured hand to finish off her look.

She looked good.

Quickly placing his hands over her eyes while she looked over some candy, he leaned his head down to her ear level. "Why you ain't give me your number the first time?" He semi-whispered, causing a smile to grow on Amiko's face since she noticed by the soft spoken voice and word choice who it was.

"Damon?" She pretend to not know who it was behind her to play with him. She chuckled when she heard him smack his lips and removed his hands from her eyes. "I'm just playing. I know it's you Kross."

Catching him by surprise, Amiko embraced him into a hug, which he gladly took the time to inhale her brown sugar scent.

"What you doin' here?" She pulled back from the hug, Dayvon slightly frowning, but fixed his expression before she could see him. He wanted her body and smell on his for just a little longer.