𝟒

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟔:𝟓𝟑𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟔:𝟓𝟑𝐏𝐌

Dayvon sat quietly on Melly's living room couch, scrolling and looking at nothing in particular on Instagram as he waited for his friends to come join him and place on a movie for the night.

The group were having a sleepover over at Melly's since he had the most space. Dress code was pajamas, which was easy for everyone to wear.

"What's taking y'all so long?! I'm ready." He semi-yelled out in a little frustration, looking up from his phone to the kitchen where everybody was for some reason.

"We still got a guest coming. Calm down, Kross." Jade responded from the kitchen with Taurus by her side. The two definitely seemed to be checking each other out.

"Another guest? Who else comin'?" He asked, Melly, Durk, Taurus, and Jade smirked, scanning over each other's faces while ignoring him at the same time because of who the guest was.

"Y'all lame, gang. I'm finna use the bathroom. Don't start without me, please."

Raising up from the couch, he left his phone on the couch, jogging up the carpeted stairs to the bathroom.

Closing the door behind him, he freed his bladder before wiping his tip, flushing the tissue along with his pee. Washing his hands with soap, he dried them off, opened the door and exited the bathroom, going back downstairs.

There was more talking than before.

Reaching the last of the stairs, he looked into the living room that most of everyone was now at with blankets, pillows, and snacks. A blow up bed was infront of the couch for more space.

"We in this bitch. Finna get crunk. Eyebrows on fleek. Da' fawk?" Melly quoted as he walked into his living room in his dark blue Ralph Lauren pajamas for their sleepover. The life of the party definitely was him with his humor.

Following Melly into the room, Dayvon was soon stopped by Durk on the couch.

"Go say something to yo' girlfriend, nigga." Durk chuckled, pointing to the kitchen where Amiko was, which made Dayvon stick up his middle finger at his friend before walking into the kitchen to see her.

The fact that he didn't deny Amiko being his girlfriend made everyone look at each other with amused expressions after he walked off.