Sister's boyfriend

Polly was Jughead's boyfriend they've dated for over 4 months now. But now Jughead got Betty under him kissing her. 

"Juggie, we can't do this your my sister's boyfriend she'll think I betrayed her," Betty said in between kisses she turned them over Betty was in a her clothes still though and so was Jughead. 

"Oh come on Betts please." He pleaded she smiled at his desperateness. She was horny enough but that made her think about more. 

 "Fine, fine, okay, she's not going to know right, right." She said multiple times checking herslef. 

 "Betty this is a secret between the two of us." He promised. As he took her leggings off that would show her ass. He took her panties off smiled at her legs that are certainly shaking he smiled knowing that is because of him.  

He looked up at her eyes asking for permission.

"Yes Jug, we got this far." She answered and he leaned down and was rubbing with it with is index finger. 

He put it to one finger on one side and the other on th other side. 

"What a pretty pink pussy." He told her she smiled and nodded. 

he bent down and stuck his face into her. His tongue in her cilt writing his name around her folds and she's gasping. J.... U..... G........ H....... E...... A....... D......

 "Yes, Juggie that feels good." Betty gasps as Jughead put his tongue in her entrance. 

 "you taste so good baby girl." he told her she smiled again.

 "I-I w-want y-you i-in s-ide me p-plea-se." She said as he was liking her cilt he was surprised but looked up and started to undo his blue jeans that he stilled had. 

 "okay baby girl are you still on birth control?" He asked her. She nodded a little bit surprised. 

 "Can we not use the condom?" he asked he hated condoms with a passion because of how he feels when he's in her sister or now her. 

 "S-sure, can you h-hur-ry th-ough?" She stuttered. He chuckled unblocking his belt. 

 "Yea baby girl just a second." He told her. Once he got his boxers down his dick sprung he was big. 

 "Wow, Juggie didn't think you were that big." He commented on his size. 

 he chuckled and slowly put himself into her. She gasped trying to hold onto something. He got himself in her and started slowly thrusting. 

 "Fas-ter, Jug-gie fas-ter." She had told him. He smiled and went a little faster hitting her G-spot.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes." She had screamed while Jughead was thrusting. 

 "fu-ck y-yes." she moaned. Jughead kept grunting as he was into her. 

 "your pussy is so tight." He said banging into her. 

 "Y-yeah," she manage to get out.

 He pulled out and laid there next to her. I

 "Beautiful you did amazing." He told her. 

 "Juggie, i don't want to loose what we have." She told him. She was cuddled into his chest. 

 "Baby, I've only dated Polly because I liked you." He told her and her eyes lit up. 

 "Really??" She asked surprised. 

 "Yes babygirl," 

"can we date secretly then?" She asked. He nodded. 

 "Yes betts." 

 "By the way you can tell her that your polly." She said thinking out loud things for her not to cheat on her boyfriend sister. 

 " is that still considered cheating? " he asked. 

 "No, if you tell her then it will be fine." 

 "okay baby me and you to the end." He told her and she giggled. 

 "I love you..." He said that when she drifted off to sleep. She didn't hear.