Fake dating.

The perfect girl. Wrote five letters to five guys and they are gone. No, no, no, no. She thought as she went throw her room. This can't be. I couldn't of lost it. She thought still panicking. She ran down stairs. 

 "Have you guys seen a pink box?" She asked. Almost yelled though. They all shook their heads. 

 "Dad probably took your stuff to the donation store." Polly Cooper said. Betty's sister. Crap. That was hee most precious thing in the whole world. 

She keeps five letters in there. You might be asking why they are five written letters and she is so worried about. Well. They belong to her crushes. 

Jughead Jones. Southside Serpent king. He was her first kiss and she got mad about it because it wasn't romantic it was a game of spin the bottle.

 Kevin Keller, but he's gay so that wil mess everything up and make it really complicated. 

Reggie Mantel. He's Veronica's boyfriend they had a light conversation in 6th grade and she had a big crush on him ever since. 

A guy from YMCA camp named Joseph. Which he probably doesn't remember anything at all because it was like 9 years ago.

 Then of course can't forget Polly's boyfriend Archie Andrews. Yes you read that correctly. Archie Andrews 2 years younger then her. 

Yep pretty messed up right. 

The next morning Betty woke up for school. She almost completely forgot about yesterday. She got dressed in her typical dress ware, a pink shirt and blue jeans. She ran down stairs. 

 "Love you mom!" She yelled then went to school. 

 The walk to school was good for her she got her mind cleared. Then she walked up to the big building that says "Riverdale High." 

 Betty was in P.E and running of course. When Jughead Jones stopped her. Then Archie was about to come over to her. She slightly put Jughead against the wall and kissed him. It felt different then before. It felt like a surge of safty maybe. 

 "Cooper what the fuck is that about?" Jughead said. 

 "I ummm..... I'm sorry. I just.. Don't want Archie thinking I like him.." I told him he nodded. 

 "Okay.." He said confused. Betty stepped back. Not into the track of course but enough to give Jughead his personal space. 

 "I have a question for you." The blonde asked.

 "Shoot." Jughead said smiling was the most perfect girl was talking to him. 

 "Can I date you?" Betty asked. Jughead starred at her blankly thinking why the fuck would she date me. "Or fake date I suppose." She said playing with her hands. 

 "Sure but why?" He asked. 

 "Just something personal." She said stuttered kind of. 

 "Okay, I got to make Tabitha jealous again anyways." He shrugged apparently not caring. Tabitha is the popular one in school the I-don't-care-give-a-fuck. Kind of vibe. The bitchy vibe.  

She pecked Jughead's lips. 

 "Okay thanks!" She said and ran off. 

 --------------

490 

Hey guys a little short it's 12 pm and I'm tired. But there you go wanna second?