Chapter 1: Fusae Akatsuki, The Balcony Wishing Ghost

Akihiko was reading a ghost story book, when his friend, Akiko walked up to him saying "Have you heard the rumors about this?" Akihiko had no idea what she was talking about, and she started to talk about the School Mystery No. 8, Fusae of the Balcony. She is a wish-granting ghost, just like Hanako, but she gives you a power, to which no one knows. To summon her, you have to say "Fusae of the balcony, hear and grant my wish" three times, and she will appear. Akihiko likes to hear ghost stories, and decides to go to the balcony, to where her gravestone is, and says the words "Fusae of the balcony, hear and grant my wish" three times, nothing happened. He thought it was just a stupid idea someone had made up, and turned around to leave, when he heard a voice....

"Yoohoo!" a sweet voice said. Akihiko was shocked, and jumped back, just to see a girl with white hair with dark blue tips in a braid, wearing an old uniform with a knee-length skirt with two orb-like things floating around her. He asked who she is, and she formally introduces herself as School Mystery No. 8, Fusae of the Balcony. He then realizes he summoned her and asks for a wish, which is for him to fit in with his peers. To which the ghost pulls out a book for tips about fitting in and considers the 3 best options: Finding a group that matches his interests, doing things that others like or join a sports team, or some team doing active stuff. Akihiko was not pleased, given the fact that many others persuaded him to do the same, to which Fusae says that many summon her incorrectly, so she doesn't have a lot of experience, which upsets the boy even more.

They then sit down, not knowing what to do with each other, until Akihiko decides to tell Fusae the rumor of Hanako, Mystery No.7. After talking about him, Fusae bursts out laughing and corrects Hanako's gender since he is a boy, which shocks Akihiko. They had so much fun chatting for a few hours that Akihiko realized he had to get home. To which Fusae decides to accompany him. Akihiko then asks why she would accompany him, and she replies with "Because I can!". She then scoops him up and flies him to the house. Surprised by the ghost's actions, Akihiko was blushing on how she carried him, to which she didn't notice. They soon reach his house and Fuase says goodbye to him, to which the boy soon notices that there is a red string on his pinky, and when he enters the house, he asks him mom to why there is a red string on his pinky finger, but his mom doesn't notice it, as if it was invisible to others and he was the only one to see it. He then shrugs it off and goes to sleep in his room.

When he wakes up the next day, he wakes up, just to see Fusae greeting him good morning, with a closed eyed smile. He was shocked and screamed "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" His mom came in, and Akihiko said it was just a bad dream, and his mom leaves the room, with Fusae exploring his room full of paranormal stuff, and says he's really the type to be a ghost hunter. Akihiko then asks why she is in his room, and she replies with "Can't I at least visit my soulmates' room?", and raises her pinky finger, revealing the red string that is connected to both of them. Akihiko then remembers something about the God of Marriage, saying that he ties soulmates by a red string, and realized: Fusae is his soulmate. He then blushed by the realization and went down, dressed in his school clothes, and leaves his home, with Fusae flying closely beside him. She soon explains that if someone summons her in ghost form and come into physical contact with her, they are bound to her by the string, and can now see supernatural's....

To Be Continued....