Chapter 10: Aina Chisei, The Dead Teacher of The Scythe, and Suiren Aku

Fusae and Akihiko were at school, talking to Akiko, when they received some horrible news: A teacher recently died. It soon was gloomy, and when Fusae asked who the teacher was so that she could cheer him up, when he said "Aina Chisei...." which made Fusae shocked and pale since she was her friend that she saved during that school shooting when they were kids. Akihiko says that they should pay respects to her coffin later, and Fusae sadly agrees. However, while walking in the hallways with Akiko, Nene, and Kou, when they heard a rumor from Aoi: Aina Chisei, the Dead Teacher of the Sycthe. It is said that when she was beheaded and was taken for autopsy, they decided that the weapon responsible for the beheading her was a scythe. And it is said that in the hallways at the sunset, sightings of her ghost can be seen, with her beheaded head in her arms.

That rumor creeped the group out, but Fusae wants to see her, for one last time before Hanako can send her to heaven. Akihiko agrees and tells the group that they will have something take care of, and they aren't allowed to join. Nene, Kou and Akiko were saddened, but all of them agree and stay in the school to sunset. Akihiko and Fusae then head to the hallways, and when sunset hit, they saw a silhouette of a woman in her 60's, and it was Aina! Fusae was so happy to see her again that she went to her, hugging her while saying "I'm so happy, do you remember me?", Aina says that she's fine, and that she still remembers Fusae, which makes the School Mystery happier than ever. However, Akihiko noticed something wrong: The rumor said that you will see her holding her decapitated head on her arms, but when they saw her, her head was on her neck, could someone have possibly altered the rumor? But he was so happy seeing Fusae so happy that he didn't want to mention it. Fusae was talking to Aina, and hugging her, when her friend touched her hair, she said, "I'm sorry my dear, dear friend, but I have to do this, as this was his order...." which left Fusae confused, and Akihiko was pinned down by random hands from the ground, and someone with a scythe was going to behead Fusae. Luckily, she noticed, and pushed Aina away, which made the scythe behead her, and her head being caught by her hands. The girl with the scythe was angry and said, "DAMN IT!!!! I MISSED! GAH!! CURSE YOU SCHOOL MYSTERIES!!!" which surprises Fusae, as she recognizes her.

Fusae soon frees Akihiko using her Ofuda, and turns to the scythe girl, who reveals her name as Suiren Aku, and Fusae says that a decade ago, when she almost went to heaven, Suiren took her place as Fusae Akatsuki of the Balcony. However, after ending the lives of many innocent students, she and Hanako took her down, and dismissed her from her position, and Fusae earned her place back as a School Mystery. Suiren becomes enraged by this mention, and charges at Fusae with fury in her eyes as she tries to hit her. Akihiko then tries to help by grabbing his baseball bat and hit Suiren at her head, which stunned her a bit, but after that, she then tries to charge at the boy, almost beheading him, when a Hakujodai with a red circle, and a Kokujodai with a white cross (as in the letter "X") stop the attack. Suiren and Akihiko look around, to see Okujo and Hanako in the flesh. This makes Suiren happy, since she has more Mysteries to get rid of. She tries to hit them, when Fusae tries to use her Ofuda, however, when she put it on the scythe, the Ofuda disintegrated, which shocked her since her Ofuda would never be like this, when Suiren said" You like it eh? This scythe is Ofuda-proof, so your stupid Ofuda won't work on me!!!" she was so busy bragging about it, that Hanako and Okujo were able to grab her weapon, and Hanako was able to break it, and Okujo destroying it by putting a pillow facing north on the broken scythe, disintegrating it. Suiren and Aina then disappear in a growing smoke, and Fusae collapses to her knees, with tears in her eyes: Why would her friend betray her? Akihiko, Hanako and Okujo calm her down, and she soon felt better. Fusae and Hanako say goodbye to Fusae and Akihiko and the two Mysteries go to their boundaries.

However, instead of going back to the rooftop, Okujo went to the broadcasting room, to see Sakura and Tsukasa. She greets them hello, and when Tsukasa asked why Suiren was mad, she explained the event. Tsukasa forgives her, and asks if she wants to kiss him, which makes her face red. She declines, saying that if they need her, they can just go to the rooftop, and to tell Suiren that she is in the presence of the most powerful School Mystery which is the reason she didn't help her. They agree, and Okujo leaves for her boundary....

To Be Continued....

Aina Chisei is my oc, Suiren Aku belongs to pikapaty on DeviantArt, and Okujo belongs to an unnamed artist (Since I found her on Pinterest)