Chapter 2: The Dream School

Akihiko and Fusae reach the school, and are greeted by Hanako, asking where Fusae was for the past night. She replies with "In my soulmate's room", which Hanako asks if they are dating, which Akihiko denies, while blushing. Hanako then teases him about his blushing, and the three head to class. Akihiko then sits right next to Nene, and Hanako suddenly clings onto her. Fusae then asks Hanako who is she, and Hanako says that she is his assistant. The two ghosts then start talking to which Akihiko and Nene were then curious, and start to chat themselves, with Nene telling Akihiko on how she met Hanako, and Akihiko telling Nene on how he met Fusae. 

They both laugh, considering the similarities in their stories, and after class ended, Akiko went up to Akihiko. Seeing Nene, she teased him, asking if she is his girlfriend, to which both deny. Akiko then starts to tell Mystery No. 9: The Dream School. They say if you remember this story for a week, you will join a former student of the school named K, roaming the halls, trying to escape a gruesome monster. Hearing the story sent chills through Nene's spine, since she did not want to get stuck there, and Akihiko distracts her by telling other harmless ghost stories, like Kuchisake-Onna, Aka-Manto, and the school mysteries behind them.

It has been one week since Akiko told the story to them, and they pretty much forgot about it. Akihiko was slowly getting used to Fusae carrying him home, waking up with her in the room, and going to school with her. It was like a normal routine for him now, but on Monday when he returned to school, Akiko has been in a coma. For the past few weeks, she did not wake up, then Akihiko remembered something: The Dream School! He asked Fusae if she could go into Akiko's mind to save her, but she says only Hanako has the ability to, and has to ask permission first since he is the leader of all the mysteries. Hanako says that they can go, but he and Yashiro will accompany them there.

They soon sneak into the hospital, get an unconscious Akiko out of her bed, and drag her to the school. Akihiko and the others enter her mind and find out that she is stuck in the dream school. They soon run into a monster with many limbs, and they all run as fast as they can to get away from it, running and hiding in every classroom they find. They soon run into Akiko and K, and they decide to find the monster's yorishiro and destroy it. They go into the room 108 and found the yorishiro: the key. Akihiko removes the seal and all of them are freed. 

All of them wake up on the balcony, but soon realize that K is missing. Akiko can now see Hanako and Fusae and is impressed that she could talk with them now. They then start to go back to the hospital to find K, and there he was, a fine young man. He thanked the kids for saving him (without seeing the ghosts) and left. All of them were very tired after running through the halls, so they head home, with Akiko walking with Akihiko and Fusae, with all of them chatting. They soon go to their respective homes, and Fusae coming inside with Akihiko. They soon fall asleep, not knowing that another ghost is watching them: Tsukasa....

To Be Continued....

Note: The Dream School is a real urban legend, so forget the story, or else you will be cursed as well. Wish you luck that you live!