Prologue

(A.N.- For those people who want to recall what actually happened in last scenes. You can watch the video posted above)

Thousands of people of Britannia have gathered to see the execution of defeated enemies on the order of the 99th Emperor of the Holy Britannia Empire, Lelouch vi Britannia. Everyone thought there was going to be a mass execution of defeated enemies including the prisoners but little did they know what was going to happen to them.

On the throne on the top of a white-colored royal vehicle, there was sitting Lelouch vi Britannia while his blood sister was on the lower ramp chained on it. She had already accepted that she was going to die that day.

But there were only few people who knew what was going to happen namely, Lelouch, Suzaku, Jeremiah "Orange" Gottwald, Lloyd, Cecile, Nina and Sayoko. Suddenly from nowhere, Zero made an appearance and moved forward while evading all attacks on him by Brit army. In the span of a few seconds, he reached Emperor Lelouch and Stabbed him in his chest piercing through his heart.

Lelouch fell on the side of Nunnally. She was shocked and then realized what her brother's plan was.

Big Brother....you...were ....all along

Her eyes were in tears not because she was happy to live but because she was shocked by her brother's death.

At that moment she could mutter only a few words.

"Big Brother, I love you"

------LELOUCH'S POV------

All the memories of my life flash in my mind in span of few seconds, every step I took, every right or wrong decisions I made. All the people who got saved or killed because of my actions, I can see every moment of of life in front of my eyes.

So that's how it's going to end. For destroying the even and creating world peace I became a bigger evil and now I'm destroying myself.

After all 'The only who should kill are those who should prepared to be killed'

But whom I can  even complain to since this is how I planned everything and even at the starting I knew  would die like this.

Now I can die without any regre...

No there still I regret which I have, I was not able to complete my promice to C.C. to make her smile like she never had.

I hope she can forgive me, Nah about whom even I am saying this, she is definitly not going to forgive me for this. After all she is my self centered immortal witch.

Did I just said her mine, I think I really love her. 

If there's really after life, I want to meet you again, C.C.

(A.N.- This is end of of prologue, I know I could write a larger prologue but that would be just writing down the things in anime which I have already posted above. So if you are interested to remember everything just watch the video.

             And thank you for reading it)