CH 8-Past Dreams

(A.N.- Yo, how are all of you doing, I hope everything is fine. Let's move on with our story.)

The blurred sight of a familiar setting made me blink a few times to reconfirm that what I was seeing wasn't a dream. From the looks of it, I seemed to be back in my old body. Getting up from the couch that I was sitting on, I left my room at Ashford academy. Sayako, who had been waiting for me just outside, greeted me respectfully immediately on sight.

"Good morning, Goushujin-sama ."

I looked toward her and politely said, Morning Sayako, walking as she followed a couple of meters away.

Reaching Nunnally's room, I hesitate to open it, my hands were shaking. I opened the door and enter. I saw both C.C., who was enjoying her pizza, and Nunnally there. I was behind her and gave her a strong hug. She instantly said, "Big Brother, Did something happen."

C.C. also became surprised, since I became suddenly emotional.

"Nunnally, I have to tell you something"

"What, Big Brother?"

"I'm the Zero"

Both of them got shocked. Enough to C.C. drop her slice of pizza.

"Brother you're joking, right?"

"No, it is the truth"

"But why, why did you.." Her eyes had tears in them. It pained me to see those expressions but now I would do what I should have done back then.

"I would tell you everything but before that C.C., could you make her return her memories which were rewritten by Charles."

"But how to do.." But before she could say more I gave her look that I would tell her to.

She moved toward Nunna and touch her head with her own. 

After some minutes, Nunnally processed all the information inside her mind which also led to the breaking of Geass on her. She opened her eyes.

They were beautiful as before and she is not against me this time.

"Big Brother, what..what was that."

I started to tell her about everything, from GEASS to the evil deeds of Britannia.

"Big Brother, are you doing this because I wanted a peaceful world then please stop. I want nothing more than for you

"That was indeed one of the two reasons along with revenge why I started but it's not only that much right now. I have the weight of dreams of the whole Black Knights, We are humans and we fight for something. They are fighting for Japan to achieve a dream, a dream to live in a free place where they aren't oppressed by others, where they can embrace their culture, a place where they can live happily with their family. I know many of them would die before achieving that dream, but still, I can't stop. I will shoulder the responsibility of all the bloodshed."

After hearing all this she was confused and didn't know what to say.

"It's fine, take your time to think about it."

I took C.C.'s hand and moved to the next room.

"How did you find out about all of this."

I kindly said, "Check my memories and you would find everything"

She looked inside my mind.

Again that strange feeling.

"You, why did you end everything like that." Tears were flowing through her eyes. I have never seen her this emotional.