CH 04 - Plan

After returning Sylvie.. let's not talk about how to return it... And Sorry again for my Bad English (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

....

Sylvie was sitting next to Arthur and was looking at him. Tess was sitting next to Arthur and Regis was standing behind the others and looking at them

"Don't you want to explain?"

" what ? "

Sylvie sighed and lowered her head, "What happened to you after I left, and who is that purple wolf?"

"Hey! I have a name"

Without paying attention to Regis, Sylvie waited for Arthur's answer

Arthur ran his hand through his hair, "Well, it's a long story..."

"We have time, right?

"Well then.. it seems I have to tell another story..." Arthur looked at Tess and smiled

Sylvie was still waiting for Arthur to start talking

"Well after that incident when I opened my eyes..Regis was there and..." Arthur began to explain, from when he met caera and from when he was an Ascendery Grey in Alacrya until he became The professor at Central Academy and then he also explained Victoried to Sylvie

"I see.. So how could you return Tess?"

"This goes back to when I had just returned to Dicathen some time ago, when I came back from the tombs with Ellie, Mica, and Lyra, I noticed Caera in Dicathen... and according to what she said, I realized that I had to go back to Alacrya, and when I came back ... "

"When did you come back?" Sylvie raised her eyebrows, waiting for Arthur to finish

"Cecilia and Nico... it seemed that Cecilia was waiting for me to come back... exactly unlike Nico who didn't want to see me and yet remained silent because of Cecilia"

"Well? I don't think Cecilia came forward like this to return Tessia's body to her, right?"

"That's right... it was mostly because She was trying to understand the truth about Agrona... so I tried to explain it to her and I thought nico would disagree with me, but it wasn't the case... he tried not to make eye contact with me and talk He didn't do it, but he confirmed my words.

" And finally ? "

"Well, in the end, when I was planning to return them to Dicathen after I finished my work, Cecil objected and told me... She doesn't like to be in this world... She wants to find a way to reverse Agrona's magic and Nico volunteered to Cecil Put this on there."

"Volunteer? As if there was someone else there who wanted to do this..." Regis jumped between Arthur's words with a giggle and Sylvie nodded her head in approval.

"Finally! And I thought you understood how and what happened in the end, didn't you?"

Sylvie nodded, "Yes, you can say I completely understand," and looked at Regis.

"What?"

"You'll understand soon," she looked back at Arthur and Tessia, "so you've been spending time together all this time!"

Arthur laughed, "Well, we've been together for a few weeks now."

"I didn't know how many months away would make you so romantic!"

"I wish it was only romantic"

"Regis!" Arthur called out Regis's name loudly

" Sorry ! "

Sylvie looked at Arthur and Tess with a mocking laugh, "So what's your plan for next?"

" Plan? "

"Right, I'm sure you're not the kind of person who wants to leave Agrona and alacrya alone..right?"