CH06- A promise

Arthur Leywin:

Me, bairon, mica and varay and Virion as well as chul had gathered in the tent room and wanted to talk about the plan...

"We don't want to resume the war again. alacrya has paid the price, so have we, but in order for the two continents to reach a balance, Agrona must be destroyed, for this purpose I have a plan"

When I was explaining the plan, everyone's attention was on me and they listened carefully to everything I said.

"We can use the same method, go alacrya with all the soldiers we have, but with the help of the people of Seris and caera, try to convince the alacryian soldiers to cooperate with us and remain in a truce. At the same time that everyone thinks We're going to attack, the Lances will sneak into Agrona's palace and entertain scythe's and the other, and I'll go to Agrona!''

Virion tilted his head and exhaled, "Do you think you can handle it?"

I raised my head and looked at Virion. I could see his disappointment from his look, "I don't know.. but even if I don't want to, I have to handle it."

"According to what you said, we have to fight the rest of the scythe's, right?" I turned and looked at bairon who was thinking.

"There are Seris, caera and several others to help you, but if you are in danger, I will try to get to you myself."

Varay started talking and drew everyone's attention to herself, "I don't know, but don't you feel that we should enter more forcefully?"

I raised my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"What will it benefit us to put soldiers in the middle of own people in danger?"

"You mentioned a good point, varay. Our goal is to be «seen». We want the people of alacrya to understand that neither they nor the people of dicathen have any intention of continuing the war and are forced to fight according to the orders of their commanders."

"When is this plan for scheduled?"

"One more week. The soldiers and we need to prepare for this battle"

I was explaining the final steps when the thread of the tent moved aside and Tess entered the tent "You promised me!!"

"hff.." I turned my face away from the others and looked at Virion with sad eyes. But it didn't take long before I got serious and went to Tess, "we will talk after the meeting, please wait outside Tess"

I had to wear this mask. For all my loved ones, right now I have to go back to my old person, Grey.

"As I explained...."

"I'm not going anywhere!" Tess's voice was raised before I finished speaking. The members who were in the room did not know what to do. I looked at Virion and frowned and motioned for Tess to take her out of the tent. Virion noticed and got up and walked towards Tess and took her out with him, ignoring Tess' protest. At that moment, the rest of the members were silent and didn't have the courage to speak, so I took this opportunity and explained the final steps to them.

A quarter of the conversation and explanations passed and our meeting was over. I came out of the tent and went to Tess's tent. I knew Virion was still there and talking to Tess.

At that moment, I waited for them to finish talking before entering the tent

"I know that he came back after a long time and took back the entire Dicathen, expanded the army, trained the lances, but the war is not over yet, so that we can be at peace, he is doing everything, then you.... I don't know what to say "