Fairy

He was about to cast a spell " Instead to clean my room with a mop and a broom I like the color blue so make it the color of my room " he did it he casted another spell " I don't want to be a fool so make me cool " he did it .

His sister came up to him his sister Maddie " hey " said Maddie and at the same time he was opening the book a rock fell out Maddie picked it up the rock moved and then stopped then she was in the air flying . The best thing was that she had wings and she was a fairy there was a page opened to fairy and it said that if you want to transform back you have to say not a fairy and if you want to transform in to a fairy then say back to a fairy this was great .

How am I a fairy tell me now said Maddie her brothers told everything and then it was only Megan left .

So I can't believe I am a fairy this is so great .

We have to tell dad said Maddie " no we can't ok " what about mom we can tell mom said Maddie she is in a different country said Ethan later it was night .

They went to bed but his dad was in his office trying to find that book they had no idea that what was about to come he hid that book for a reason he was going to find it .

The thing was that his dad had 3 books all he needed was the fourth book he has the book journey and the book after and the book knowledge and all he needed was the book empathy and the person who has the courage can open the books at a page and connect them to form a spell that was not going to be easy but someone was going to do it .

He was not going to give up Ethan dad was going to find the book but first he had to find the book journey then he could find the other book .