No powers

It was now Megan's turn she came up to Ethan room and at the same time he was opening the book . She came in a rock fell and it moved then it stopped there was a page opened in the book and it said that you are the fighter . What is going on said Megan she was holding a sword his brother told her everything . She was mad she did not have any powers and that she can't tell her dad she was kind of well she told on every on and she went to her dad she was not sure about this .

His dad was getting frustrated there was a secret to the book and well the secret was that the writer of the book was his brother . He had a twin brother and Ethan dad was the writer of the book empathy his twin brother wrote the rest of the 3 books when his twin brother found out that he had written the last book he was mad and the hid the book but Ethan and his brother and sisters did not know about this because 30 years ago he and his brother were called the evil twins and there was a reason .

He and his brother were called that because they were very mean and dreadful that's why there were called the evil twins and when Ethan dad did not wanted to do this so he left his brother and his parents .

Now the present his twin brother wanted revenge because after Ethan dad left his twin brother he was throne away in jail and was going to be released 28 years later now it has been 2 years since he has been released and those 2 years his brother had been plotting his brother revenge . Ethan dad brother was going after was going after his brother children .