Powers

He went in his room and then thought about what to do he had a thought how to get it . His brother came up to him "that is what you get " said Jake He was laughing at him " would you shut up " said Ethan he was mad at him .

Don't yell at me said Jake well this is all you fault if you had never told me to go I would not have gotten that book uhhhh said Ethan just go .

I am going to have to get that book .

At night his dad was asleep and he went to his office and got the book and then left . He went up to his room and opened the book and when he opened it he saw a rock came out he looked at it and all of the sudden the rock started shaking and then stopped he had no idea what was going on there was a page in the book about wizards and in front of him was a wand he had no idea what to do about this .

He was holding the book in his hand he was about to cast a spell he moved his hand " I really like the color red so make that the color of my bed " he did it he was shocked about this " wow I just did that " and then he picked up the wand and it said that if you don't want to cast a spell cast the spell in your head and then wave the wand and that it will do what you told it to do .

He was so happy about this he was really happy and want to cast another spell but he knew it was time to sleep so he was going to do it later .

He put the book on his desk and everything else and then went to sleep he wanted to tell his brother a sister about this .

The thing he did not know was that his brother and sisters were about to have powers and also that is not the first book there are 3 other books to .