Magic

He woke up and took the wand and the book . When his brother woke up he went to him . So how is everything doing said Jake " I am a wizard " said Ethan he was so happy he was about to open the book he opened it a rock fell out and Jake picked it up it started shaking and then it stopped there was a page in the book opened to the keeper of the book Jake read it so he was the keeper of the book .

I am the keeper of the book that is so great that he was the keeper of the book he could cast only 6 spells but he had to use his wand his brother was happy for him .

This was good for him but there was one problem what if his dad found out about this .

I was going to have to tell him but he already had found about this .

His dad went upstairs to Ethan room they quickly put everything away "Ethan did you take anything from my office " he was really mad for this " dad he did not take anything " said Jake he was trying not to get Ethan in trouble .

Are you telling the truth " yes he is right " said Ethan he dad took a deep breath and then said " I am sorry that I yelled you " It is ok .

His dad left . " We are going to have to tell him " said Ethan " I did not know what to do . " It is fine " said Ethan " we will have to tell him " . Yes but we will do it soon . He put everything away and the went but if his dad knew about this then why did he not tell us . He had to tell his sisters to .