[16] Angry pai💥

As listened this. Sky is totally confused. He wasn't even expecting this kind of expression of p'pai. 

Is this it true? 

That video? 

That person? Is really p'pai? (bit his lips) 

he never saw him like this until yesterday but today there is a shuddering person in front of him. so much anger and regret in his eyes. Now sky is curious for explanation; knowing the truth.

    The explainer is in very internal trouble that if I scare him too much or I don't tell him so he will misunderstand me. 

how to start?; 

where to start?; 

~~~will he believe me? 

A silence with many questions exist right now. He has many words to say but his courage is not co-operating him. His bent eyes down are telling that he has a lots of regrets. He gathers all his courage (clenched ✊ his fist). He holds his believer's hand and lift head toward him. "Sky, I am not as good as you think. I am (gulp). In my past😓."........... He is very carefully accumulating all those words so that he can explain it to him with full reason. Could accept his each sentences So that the trust between them is not hurt even an inch. He wants to his best with no mistake so he may understand him easily. ..........

 *** "I was 18th year old boy. My first semester was just ended. I was at the age of youth who is famous for astray. I met kovit for the first time in university."

The listener is shocked. "Mr. kovit"....CMO of sparrow co. ?

Pai nods. "he is." (phone rang) he ignored first. Then second message pooped. 

"Khun prapai, your father wants to see you in conference room as soon as possible. Some important information has leaked in public. Please come quickly." As he saw he called secretary namtan.

Namtan : Khun pai, come immediately. Check news please.

Pai : I am on the way. (hang up) he grabbed key and look at sky............"baby, pls get ready. I will drop you home so that mom will take care of you in my absence."

Sky : phi... (noticing his condition) please go freely. Now I am okay. Look my fever has flown away. I will come at evening. You took care me all night. I am okay (assured smile) 🤗

but..." Pai knows in his absence, he will be overthinking. He saw all night that how afraid him. he don't want to leave him alone for a moment...... "No come with me. no one is here to take care of you."...... Grabbing patient's cloth.

Patent stopped him. "Phi go... go quickly. Father must be waiting for you... I am really okay. Look at me....If I felt fever again or low, I will call mother...Okay."

Next person's have tight situation--- "wait for me... (hold his hand) don't think about anything. Rest as much as you can. I ordered food. Eat on time. as my work will be done I will come to you....." He hugs his love softly. "Just believe me one more time.😔  bye..."

Sky : (seeing off) phi never request me like this. Never head down. A person who has high self-esteem with a minute he switches into a person with low confidence. 

~~~~"What did happen with you phi? Is he really that guy in the video? "

He is thinking for too long and then his phone vibrated. Today is the day he will have to meet his first client. He hesitated for bit. At least he should visit the company. Still feels light dizzy.