[26] Let me take care of you🌻

The healing process takes longer times compared to be injured. 

Season can be change....

-----------SKY-------------POV

  I am not scared from phi pai. But I realized something what I can't accept. I understood that I always remain be doubtful. Every time I pretends to be strong but mentally I know my level of insecurity. My past experiences never leave me alone. I totally can't forget. A small incident can trigger my old scars. It is pulled me back. It is harder for me.

How to face prapai? If I tell him that whenever I see face of pai who love with me tenderly.... he reminds those sentences..... Lamai warned him-----

 Lamai warned him-----

~~~'Sky, You thought... You're in good way.... Go outside. In market, What does people think about you. What conception do they use for description of you.... Do you want to know?... People called you gold digger. Called you bloody slutty who seduces rich man for luxuries life. You have to face these types of people in future. Pai always save you from these kind of people... You don't know??.... (LAUGH)...He doesn't allow the kind of news reach to you. If you're not victim so Does He treat you like this??? You're not feeling burden on him? hmmm.... It all things are so massive... Get rid of them quickly.'

----------------------------

My most sensitive spot is mind. Lamai was played on it. Many matters are tangling in my mind. I want a healthy relationship. but I keep feeling kind of weight. I have not enough power to support phi..... If you have traumatic or too sensitive partner, you have to comfort him/her......whether you're in mood or not... I felt.... Pai is the only person who put so much effort. I knew phi is hurt but he hid... he remains bring me happiness... A bright-softest smile with so much hope... I am too greedy only taking advantage of him...

   Sky is right they are belonged two totally different world... Aside Pai usually is famous, talented and rich. Who remain around lot of people. He has connections. Too co-operative parents... Happy family... Whatever.... Whenever he wants something, he can get easily. He has own apartment... own car.. many things. Staff used to servicing him. He can spend money like water. Whatever he wears... whatever he does... remain maximum eyes on him. He is belonged noisiness. 😋

Apart from sky is in small room. If he want something... firstly he have to adjust his budget whether his mother- father send enough money. He used to living alone. Less people... less means 4-5 people in his groups. He eventually spend his holiday to read the comics and novel etc or doing something like planting... writing. Go grocery shopping alone... even he can watch movie alone in theaters. (mention in ep5) He can eat in restaurant alone.... Even go on trip with ownself. He is in top introvert. He is so modest... minimum persons notice him. If You live with him... sometime you won't feel his presence. He is belonged demure.