Brooding

You were sitting under a tree enjoying the sound of running water and chirping birds but despite the good weather and warm breeze her mind was clouded with thoughts of the past

You and your friends fought so hard to kill muzan kibutsuji. Inosuke and Kanoe fighting uppermoon two, zenitsu claiming uppermoons six's head, you Giyuu and tanjiro with uppermoon three.

You and Tanjiro fought well together, you loved and trusted each other.

It was a long hard battle but muzan was defeated, but you still can't get rid of the horror when you saw tanjiro turn into a demon.

He bit nezuko and ran off, I couldn't kill him, inosuke couldn't kill him, zenitsu didn't kill him, and giyuu couldn't kill him, you all just had to sit there and watch as he ran off unable to move.

You cried for weeks over that event, you couldn't accept he was gone, and you still have nightmares of that event.

Even though it's been years and you and your friends became a hashira, you are still afraid of that event that replays in your head.

You decided to move on but the shadows of the past still haunt you.

You are now really close with your fellow hashiras including the more recent one named aki, he may not have been part of the kamaboko squad like the other hashira but you welcomed him regardless.

He would always do what you ask and if he caught you looking at something he would immediately get it for you.

He was nice to you but wasn't very fond of the idea of you visiting giyuu and Sanemi. He would always leave your favorite dessert on your porch when you got back from the visit only encouraging your visits.

You hung out with your friends whenever you could and took it upon yourself to train the new slayers. But the number of slayers greatly decreased seeing as a lot of lives were lost and most people gave up and accepted this is the world we live in.

It didn't matter, because you were going to find a way to help everyone you can, and that will include Tanjiro...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tashio era secrets!

The current hashiras consist of

Thunder pillar- Zenitsu
Beast pillar- Inosuke
Flower pillar- Kanoe
Blood pillar- Nezuko
Music pillar- Y/n
snow pillar- Aki

Inosuke is Y/n's best friend out of her friend group.

Nezuko Kanoe and Y/n have girls' days every once in a while

Zenitsu and Nezuko are engaged and have a wedding scheduled

Kanoe is quiet but now speaks her mind and makes her own choices

Aki has learned everything he could about you and listens to every word you say

Words 455