𝐢𝐯. 𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞

»»————««

iv.
e r l e b n i s s e
the experiences, positive or negative, that we feel most deeply, and through which we truly live.

»»————««

Just like with every interaction leading up to this exact moment, it feels familiar. Your hand in his, skin against skin in a reminiscing yet nostalgic way that has Kuroo's heart fluttering and a thousand thoughts running through his mind.

You go inside his bedroom first, pull him inside, and lock the door. Kuroo never locked his bedroom door, mainly because he lived alone and he saw no purpose in it, but he doesn't want to stop you and ruin the moment.

"Kuroo," your voice almost makes him jump. Then, he feels your hand on his arm, turning him around to find you in the dark. "Are you okay?"

He gulps. He doesn't know why his hands are sweating so much. "I think so."

"You sure?" You chuckle lightly, and he shakes his head nervously. "Okay," whispering, you place your hands on his chest and gently push him, leading him backwards to his bed. "Because, this night is about to get interesting."

"What—" Kuroo almost gasps when he hits the edge of his mattress, locking his knees in place. The energy in the room took a sudden switch. He has a feeling where this night is headed, but he doesn't want to disappoint himself. After all, he just met you. "What do you mean by interesting?"

And, just like the numerous times you did to Kuroo before, you confirm everything that's on his mind. "You know exactly what I mean."

Kuroo's mouth runs dry. It feels like his heart might collapse inside his chest, along with his lungs. "We..." he starts, then hesitates when he remembers that you know what he's going to say before the words can even come out. "We've had sex before?"

Hearing the word out loud makes you giggle. There's literally no other way for Kuroo to ask politely without sounding dumb. "Hm... well..." you drag it out, enjoying the look of anticipation on his face as he waits. "Yes, we have."

Kuroo smiles at the news, but, his happiness quickly deflates when he realizes. "I hate that I don't remember."

Even in the dark, you watch his eyes drop to the floor. He feels ashamed that he forgot ever having such an intimate moment with someone. It's hard for him to even believe your words, because to him, he only met you about an hour ago. He's still in denial of everything and yet, he so desperately wants to believe that it's true.

"It's true." You say, watching his eyes shoot up to yours.

"You did it again."

"I know," you respond, grinning at him in the dark. "I should also share that we both had our first time here, in this very bed." Nodding towards the mattress, you watch him turn and look at his sheets.

They're the same way he left him before he grabbed his bag and ran after you in the library. He tries to picture you and him in his bed, doing... What did we do?

"I'll show you," you answer his question as you reach for his hands once more. He turns, looking at you with wide curious eyes. "Don't be scared." Guiding his hands to the hem of your sweater, you wait for his approval before moving further.

He swallows. Then, he nods. "I'm not scared."

There's something about the way you look at him that makes him comfortable with advancing. He's glad to be here with you — again? — and there's no one else that he'd rather be reliving this moment with.

Kuroo lets you lead, guiding his hands with removing your hoodie and tossing it to the floor. When his eyes fall to your bra, he looks away shyly and withdraws his hands. "It's okay," you whisper, bringing his hands around your body and stopping on the clasp on your back. "I'll let you do this part."

Your voice is soothing, and it draws him back instantly. His fingers work on their own, like he's done this before — and he realizes that he has as soon as he undoes the clasp. His heart beats fast, making his breath stutter. All that's left are the straps on your shoulders.

When he freezes again, you guide his hands to your bra straps and help him slide them down your arms, ever so slowly. It's two sided torture, the fact that he's moving at too slow of a pace and that his eyes are now on your chest, seeing you for the first time in a long time.

"Fuck," he curses under his breath as he watches your chest rise with a breath. You reach for his shirt, and he raises his arms, helping you lift and remove it from his body. When you toss it to the floor next to your sweater, his hands find your waist, pulling you quickly into his body. "What now?"

There's desire in his eyes and in the tone of his voice. In order to bring more of that desire out of him, you lean in close, leaving a small inch between your lips. "Now, you kiss me," you whisper against his mouth. "Kiss me, Kuroo."

Despite having a strong desire and connection to you, Kuroo can't help but feel scared. According to everything that's been said, he's had sex with you before, but he can't remember. Small events have already awoken some of his lost memories, giving him a sliver of hope that if he were to kiss you, then maybe more memories will emerge from the back of his mind.

He tests out his theory by leaning forward and pressing his lips to yours. Your lips are warm and soft, and in a sense, they're also hypnotizing. Familiarity floods through Kuroo instantly, drawing him in to steal more kisses.

Angling his head, Kuroo goes back in for another, and another, and another, each one unlocking a new memory of you in his head. His theory is right, and he's over the moon about it.

Lips slot together with each new memory. He keeps his eyes closed, trying to piece together the fragments until a picture forms in his head.

"Mm," you moan against his mouth, asking for a breath. He leans back, but stays close when you inhale deeply. "Wow. That was something, huh?"

Kuroo, not wanting to lose the new memories in his head, cups your face between his hands and holds you in place. "More," he says before planting his lips on yours, kissing roughly when the memories of this night comes rushing back to him.

Wanting to test his theory to another level, he nips your bottom lip. You smile against his mouth, just before you part your lips and invite his tongue to explore your mouth.

And he does so gladly, kissing with a passion that he never knew he had. He robs your breath with his tongue, and he continues until you're clinging to his body, with fingers digging into his shoulders that tell him fuck me, now.