Blackmail

A day later.

Right now, I'm in my house. Getting out of bed, I picked up my phone to check the time on it. The time was 5: 29, which means the alarm will go off in a minute.

After the alarm went off, I started my morning chores. Namely, morning exercise to maintain the muscles in your body.

In parallel, during the exercises, I took breaks in which I not only rested, but also prepared breakfast and lunchfor myself.

I prepared lunch for one reason – it's saving money. Money is a very valuable resource that a person can afford. In exchange for money, you can buy products necessary for a carefree life. You can also spend it on entertainment, or you can make it even bigger. This is just a small part of what I've researched.

After finishing training at 7: 00,I decided to take a shower, after which I decided to think about how to spend the rest of my time before school.

There are many things you can do. The festival can be removed from the list, but you can add it back again, because I decided to go to it again next year.

Further, a possible event will be participation in a chess tournament, this is necessary in order to test my skills in this area.

I can also spend extra money on visiting gyms to not only maintain the condition of the body, but also build and strengthen muscles.

Also, we must not forget about the open world. I need to update my wardrobe as the winter season is coming soon. So me have to go to the mall and buy yourself some new clothes for this season.

Oh, right. I still need to make sure that the quintuplets can finish their training. But I won't bother since I've already come up with a backup plan if they can't pass the exams. Just in case, I'll better prepare them for it, and then we'll see: whether I should interfere with their results or not.

There is a very high probability that they will soon announce their exams in the middle of the semester. But until then, they will be diligently preparing for it. All you have to do is figure out how to getIchika, Nino, and Itsuki to join the study group.

Until this problem is solved, I will not be able to release myself from the shackles, that prevent me from gaining freedom.

×××

It's time to get moving.

As usual, I go to school on my own route, which I'm already used to. It seemed like I would pass without trouble again today, but this time it will be different.

This time, Ichika appeared on my way, who was standing near the counter with drinks and seemed to be waiting for my arrival.

I start to get closer and closer to her, and she finally notices me, and then waves to me in greeting.

"Hi, good morning," she said.

"Good morning, Ichika. The new uniform suits you." I said.

The winter season is approaching, and it is quite obvious that we will have a winter uniform.

"Oh, thank you for noticing this change in me, too," Ichika said.

I pass Ichika and continue on my way. Ichika moved and started walking beside me.

"Do you need something this early?"  I asked.

"It's still not far to school, so I decided to go with you."

Well, I don't mind accompanying her, but as long as we go together, we start to attract the wrong attention.

"Ichika, how did it go after your sisters found out about your work?"