Node legend

– Excursion.  Excursion.

Sitting in the library with Miku, I caught a familiar voice approaching us.

Yotsuba entered the library and, noticing me, decided to address me.

– Ayanokouji-san! Excursion coming soon!

– Hello, Yotsuba.

- Uwaaaaaa!

What is it with her?  Ah, I think I get it.

I took off my yellow wig and mask.

- It's me.

– Ayanokouji-san!

Then I put them back on again.

- Who are you?

Can't she recognize me in this mask?

Strange, I thought that after she passed the test, she became much smarter.  But some things remain unchanged.

Taking off my yellow wig and mask again, I decided to see her reaction.

- It's me.

- Oh, fuch...

Now I decided to stop as I heard the approaching footsteps of the librarian.

Yotsuba sat at the table next to me and then asked.

– You look so weird in that blonde wig.  But why do you need these things at all?

– Because I'm on the executive committee now, and we're in charge of the courage test.

– Wow, you mean for the excursion?  I never thought you'd become such an activist.

– I'm not doing this because I want to.  This is all because my class is doing the test.  And they threw all the work on me, arguing that I did not do anything for all the time in the class.

Listening to my words, Yotsuba and Miku became sad because of me.

- My condolences.  Yotsuba said.

- What goes around comes around.  Miku said.

– Since I'm in charge of the bravery test now, I plan to make it memorable.  I said putting on a mask.

– Looks like you got into the role a bit.  Miku said.

I then looked at the other masks in the box for a test of courage.

Then he took off his yellow wig.  And he started looking at it.

- Do you think it looks scary?

– Well, to be honest, it looks funny on you.  Yotsuba said.

– I think it's better to ask Ichika, she knows about acting.  Miku said.

– Good idea, Miku.

Later, if me manage to find Ichika alone, you will need to ask her for help with this.

– Itsuki is in class with you, can you ask her for help too? Miku said.

– Even Itsuki refused to help me.  Even though we are in the same class.

- Pushed all the work onto one person!  I'm going to complain!  Yotsuba said.

– Don't worry, Yotsuba.  Like Miku said, I reap what I sow.  All the more me as something would still on this trip.

- Boo…

Yotsuba puffed out her cheeks and it looks cute.

- In that case, guys, how about a story about an excursion that you will definitely not remain indifferent to?  Yotsuba said.