Evening lessons

It would seem that you just need to help the quintuplets not fail the exams.  All me have to do is get them all to go to lessons.  If only it were that simple...

"I got married!  A wedding present from you!”  Yotsuba said.

I'm currently in the quintuplets' home, where I planned to have a group study session.  But these girls are so tired that they decided to take a break without listening to my answers.  Now we are playing a board game.

"Okay, my next move."  Miku said as she rolled the dice.

Miku took the card and read it.

“It says here that I was noticed and soon I will become an actress.”  Miku said.

“Damn!  I should have been in her place!”  Ichika said.

"Don't you think it's time to get back to lessons?"  - I said.

“We have studied too long today.  Let's take a break."  Ichika said.

"My brain have turned to jelly."  Yotsuba said.

“How can you say that when you win the game yourself?”  Itsuki said as she ate the snacks I brought.

It's true that I seem to be winning this round right now.

In fact, I just rolled the dice as I pleased and bet the money I earned on the numbers that came up.  There is nothing difficult in this.

“If I win again, then you will have to start studying.  Do you agree?"  - I said.

"Kiyotaka, you are somehow more impatient than usual.  Are we really that close to failure?" Miku said.

"Nothing so serious.  I just want you to do well on this test."

I don't have to tell them about the condition their father made.  If they find out, they may start to worry about my problem, and what's even worse is that it may interfere with them.

"A-a!"  I heard a voice coming towards us.

I turn around to see who it could be and see Nino.

“What do we have here?  Are you playing instead of learning?  Nino said.

"Hi, Nino."  I greeted.

"I want to play too, let's you go out, and I'll take your place."

"I don't mind."

"Is it true?"  Miku asked.

"Everything is fine."

I got up from my seat whereupon Nino occupied it.

"So you don't understand?  Does this mean that classes are over for today?  If so, then go home.  ' Nino said.

Then she dragged me pushing me in the back.

I already thought that that conversation could get her to join the group.

"Wait, Nino."  I decided to stop Nino.

"Kiyotaka-kun, what are you doing?  We didn't agree on that."  Ichika said.

I had to stop to hear Ichika's next words, but Nino started pushing me even harder, but she couldn't move me anymore.

"You said you'd stay and teach with us, didn't you?"  Ichika said.

"What?!"  Nino's scream was heard throughout the house.

×××

I didn't plan on staying any longer, but Ichika's offer can be used to your advantage.

I wonder why Ichika needed this?