Exams

(Editor: Hello everyone. Now I will sometimes leave my comments in the chapter.

Now I am here to warn you about the offended state of the Author.

He recently read volume 9.5. But he did not like this volume.

Now he decided to take out his grudge against Ayanokōji in this chapter.

I warned you. Happy reading.)

At school.

Walking down the hallway at school, I randomly met quintuplets.

I didn't think I'd meet them so soon. Especially when they are all together.

Basically I can meet Itsuki in our class.

I can see Nino walking with her friends.

Miku is quite reserved and silent, so I can spot her alone or when she is with other sisters.

Ichika is quite popular in our school because of her work, but she can be seen during recess, but she mostly goes to work during school hours.

Yotsuba is a very generative personality, I see her all the time.

-Hello, Ayanokouji-kun.

- Hello. Today I will come to your house to test your knowledge.

- What? Are you going to make us cram again? Nino said.

- Exams tomorrow. Besides, I'll leave as soon as I check your level of knowledge.

I looked towards Itsuki. She saw my look and decided to help with the situation.

- Just one day. Why not? Itsuki said.
The rest also gave positive answers.

Nino completely rejected my idea, but I felt it was like a game on her part.

Doesn't matter. The main thing is that in the end she also agreed and gave her permission.

- See you at your house today. I said.

Then I headed in the opposite direction, going straight to the end of the corridor.

Having reached the last door, I knocked and waited for a while to be given permission to enter.

- Have you heard strange rumors at this school?

The words I said caused a lot of noise in the teachers' room.

After school in the house of quintuplets.

As soon as the front door was opened for me, I immediately gathered everyone in one place.

Almost 10 minutes later everyone was sitting in front of me.

Even I am surprised that I was able to gather them all without the slightest resistance.

Although if you remember, I said that I would leave as soon as I checked their knowledge.

-Thank you for agreeing to my idea.

-Hey Ichika, stop falling asleep. Yotsuba said.
- What? Oh sorry. Ichika said.

-Ichika, are you feeling well? I asked.

Ichika is now not only studying, but also working at the same time. Combining two activities at the same time, her body will get tired more and more often.

- Don't worry. It's just that yesterday I was studying from your notes that you gave me. Ichika said.

- Nice to hear that from you.

- Hehe, you can say that I got a little motivation.

-Okay, let's get started.

Then I ordered them to move away from each other. This is so they don't cheat on each other. Although even if they try to do it, I will just notice it.