2 ❧ y ou d r i v e m e w i l d. ❧

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"(Too Afraid To Love You-Harry Styles)"
01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:43
ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
"All those sleepless nights
And all those wasted days
I wish loneliness would leave me
But I think it's here to stay
What more can I do
'Cause I'm ringin' myself dry
And I can't afford to lose
One more teardrop from my eye."
 ゚・。・゚

★🎧♡

The crowd erupted into screams and cheers and usually that would make Harry feel at ease and help him relax, but he hasn't felt any sense of comfort since he saw Molly yesterday. He knew that once he got into the music that his muscles would relax and he'd feel slightly better, but as he sang the first couple of songs, his muscles still stayed rigid. He didn't look out into the crowd and search for a happy face, no, he searched for her face. He wasn't exactly sure why he wanted to see her again—all she did was get under his skin, after all. So, why would he want to see that pretty face again?

"Whoa."

He thought maybe singing one of his favorite songs off of their newest album would do the trick, but as he closed his eyes and titled his head back and sang the lyrics; all he saw was Molly's pretty, pink, plush lips. Her smile and that smirk he so desperately wanted to wipe off of her face by kissing her roughly. When his eyes snapped open, he paused his movements of dancing to the beat and was a few seconds late singing the new lyrics, because when his eyes went to the crowd—his eyes immediately landed on Molly's big doe eyes, staring right back at him. Why was she here? He wanted to know but didn't want to seem like he cared. Because...he didn't, of course. He didn't even know her.

"My gears they grind
More each day
And I feel like
They're gonna grind away."

His skin started to feel hot, making him move his gaze to somebody else out in the crowd. Niall's strumming along on his guitar did wonders mixed in with the silky volume of Zayn's electric guitar. It also made the song chefs kiss with the way Harry's voice was raspy, needy, and whiny and even though Molly kept telling herself to look at Niall, or Zayn or even Louis, she couldn't seem to break her stare from Harry.

Niall had asked her to watch the show after soundcheck, he had told her that she didn't have to pay anything for a ticket, she was with him and she would have the best seats in the house by standing between the barricade and the stage. Of course, all of the fans screamed and watched as Molly swayed to the music, and some were even jealous of her. But, who wouldn't be? She was close to the stage, close to Harry, who everyone and their damn Grandma swooned over.

"Whoa."

She scolded herself for liking the way his raspy voice cracked in between takes, from yelling into the mic to lowly whispering a lyric.

"And the city blocks
They drive me wild
They're never ending
Mile after mile."

"Don't worry! He'll see my sign!" A woman from behind Molly shouted to her friend who stood beside her. She didn't want to turn around to read what the sign said, but when Harry's eyes found it, and his attention went right over her head and onto the girls behind her; she couldn't help but crane her neck slowly without coming off as nosey to see the poster.