8 ❧ y o u g o f i r s t. ❧

★🎧♡

The air felt thick, it was a new environment. One that Molly had never been in, but Harry was used to this.

All of the people snorting coke off of tables with their rolled up dollar bills and all of the men eyeing the woman hungrily; undressing them with their eyes.

The loud music, heavy beat that keeps vibrating the entire building. Molly could feel it under her feet on the tile flooring. She wasn't sure what song it was that was playing, but she knew she'd be into it after a few drinks in.

Louis had found a group or friends quickly after arriving at the after party, and although Molly didn't want to come due to Harrys rude comments, she wasn't super stoked about standing in the corner by herself. She just observed everyone from afar.

"Not into the party life?"

Mollys head whipped to the mans voice, eyes widening at the realization that she was being watched. When her eyes met a tall man who she has never seen before, apart of her wanted to leave immediately but the way his eyes lingered on her chest told her to stay.

God, it had been awhile for her. Her thighs were clenching just from the thought of someone touching her where she ached the most.

Smiling lazily, she brought her clear glass up to her lips and said, "It's been a long night, it's also past my bedtime."

A chuckle fell from the man's lips as he shook his head at her funniness.

"Bedtime?" he asked, taking a sip of his own drink.

"Eight, nine-thirty," she shrugged and smiled again. She kept her eyes forward, watching the crowd as famous people gathered around and made conversation while others danced and lived their lives happily.

"Ah, well, I can happily say that I fall asleep around ten, ten-thirty. On week days, that is."

A soft chuckle fell from her lips before turning her head fully to give the man her full attention.

"What about on weekends?" she asked.

"Weekends?" his eyebrows quirked up in surprise that she was really investing time in a conversation about bedtimes. "I don't know, depends whenever I get tired, I guess. I party on the weekends, so it could change."

She nodded and said, "Partying seems to be everyone's go-to in this industry."

"Get used to it, doll."

She looked elsewhere, but his gaze stayed on her. Holding his hand out for her to shake, she took it slowly and shook his head. His hand had a tough grip on hers, but it didn't hurt, it was a way of showing who's in charge; he was being stern but respectfully.

"What's your bedtime, sleepy beauty?" he asked jokingly, making Molly laugh.

Letting go of his hand, she said lowly, "Molly."

He nodded once before parting his lips to speak. "Beautiful name that matches a beautiful face."

To this, she blushed but didn't let her red cheeks stain. She wiped off her flustered look and asked for his own name.