11 ❧ t h e f a l l o u t ❧

Harry.

Wanting him but knowing you can't have him is like craving a forbidden fruit.

He is always so out of her reach.

Molly felt frustrated.

It had been days, weeks, even, since their kiss.

She kept up on her job, she went to every show and started out easy. Helped with the before and the after, but never got up on the stage. She didn't know if she could do it.

She didn't write.

She knew she had in her, and she wanted to.. She had so many feelings, so many thoughts..

But everything came down to her brother, or
her mother, or her fucking father, or.. Harry.

Not even Liz.

She felt bad.

Was all he cared about, just sex?

She could've let him go further, a part of her truly wanted to. Of course, she was the only logical one.

She couldn't write unless if she thought of how heartbroken she truly felt.

Life was a bitch.

It's like trying to catch smoke with bare hands, feeling its ephemeral presence slipping through your fingers.

Molly sighed, picking up her journal and pen. She tossed it inside of her tote, and headed for the bus waiting for her outside. The boys just got done with a show, and according to Louis, it was their last night
in LA.

They'd be traveling.

Molly didn't know if she was ready for this.. But, she kept her mouth shut. She sat all the way in the back, and cuddled up in the corner of the couch that had a fancy TV on the wall in front of her, by the doors that opened. She tossed her bag onto the seat, and slouched.

Tonight, she didn't care to dress up, she wore her black converse and her sweatpants with a zipped up hoodie. She pulled the hoodie over her head, and slowly pulled out the journal. The bus hadn't moved yet, she assumed none of the boys had gotten on yet.

She tapped her pen on the open page, the one that was empty. Bouncing her leg, she sighed..

"Think, Molly. What is fucking wrong with you?"

She felt frustrated with herself.

Levi. Levi was the source to her tears. Losing her brother made her weak. She kept thinking about her dream, and how real it felt.. to have him there.

She scribbled a little heart on the top of the page before rolling her eyes, because she didn't notice she was crying until her tear fell right on top of the heart she just drew. She sniffled, and began to write.

Memories.

Levi in her dream.

Levi in real life.

In messy cursive, she wrote, "Dreaming of U."

"Molly," a hand is grabbing hold of my upper arm while trying to pull me up to my feet with their other hand.

My eyes stay closed, trying to stay asleep on the cold ground. My body fails me as my eyes open. I take in where I am; the storage unit. My eyes scan around the room frantically, my heart beating in my ear dumbs.

"Uh," my body allows a groan to crawl up my throat as I'm being walked out of the storage unit. Walking through the lit-up red hallway, my eyes scan every detail of my surroundings.